This is an all season spacious vacation log home near the water's edge of crystal clear Newfound Lake in Hebron NH. This is an excellent location for swimming, fishing, canoeing, kayaking, hiking and winter skiing, ice fishing and snowmobiling.
Spacious 2200 sq feet of Log home living space and two car garage for boat and snowmobile storage. Full glass front overlooking a large deck with open concept Kitchen, Living Room and Dining Room with full length stone fireplace wall. Large outdoor deck with partial view of lake and trees and beach area.
This is an all year, four season vacation rental. Great for all year family vacations - summer, fall, winter and spring swimming, hiking snowmobiling and skiing. This large spacious log home is ten years old with semi-private beach access to 110' foot of shore front on Newfound Lake. The view from the glass front and deck is partial through the trees but the treed shore and beach area is steps away and water's edge is 75 yards from front deck. This tree shaded and open beach area is shared with only one other home.
Two bedrooms each with Queen bed plus one bathroom with tub/shower on first floor. Second floor has one king bedroom and bunk room with two sets of bunk beds - full and twin combo bunk beds with pull out trundle beds. Additional sleeping space in loft/game room with balcony overlooking living room. There is full glass front and cathedral ceiling with large walk out screen doors and deck from living room and dining. Perfect for sharing with two families or with grandparents. This log home is located on the West shore of Newfound Lake in the town of Hebron, NH. It is situated down a private dirt road in a protected cove. The view from the beach is looking at the widest part of the lake in a very peaceful and quiet part of the lake. This glacial lake is a beauty in the middle of New Hampshire and is 2.5 miles wide and 7 miles long, reaching depths of up to 180 feet, with 22 miles of shoreline. The water, fed by eight springs, is considered the most pristine in the state. The Lakes Region of New Hampshire is such a wonderful vacation spot for so many people year after year. Newfound Lake had many camps. The greatest impact on Hebron from the establishment of these camps, especially the ones that survive to this day, was unintentional. Large areas of shoreline and many acres of surrounding land have been kept in natural condition because of these camps. Further, in several cases, the land is now locked away in perpetual trusts that insures that these many acres remain forever wild. Between 1925 and 1945 tourism was a full blown industry at Hebron. The great camps that owned so much of the lakeshore on the north end kept the tourism activities and population density in Hebron much lower than that on the south end. This is still true today. Whereas, cottages and bungalows dotted the southern half, the northern half of the lake was limited to campgrounds, inns and private camp complexes.
We are blessed to be in this special part of Newfound Lake!
Newfound Lake has been referred to as New Hampshire's best kept secret and is known for excellent trout and bass fishing.
There are two Wilderness System sea kayaks, one Old Town canoe, paddles, adult life vests and various child life vests plus tubes and floats and Inflatable boat with paddles. There is a basketball hoop on paved driveway. There is wireless internet and cable television and many board games for indoor entertainment for those bad weather days.
Общение с гостями
I will provide a very detailed home "manual" with directions before arrival including a link to things in the area. I might be there to greet on your arrival or I might give you the code to get the key from a lock box. We are always a quick email or phone call away for any questions or problems.
Другие важные подробности
• TAX: New Hampshire Meals and Tax License # 062247. New Hampshire 9 % Meals and Rentals (M&R) tax is added to all rentals after the reservation is accepted. You can pay via personal check anytime before arrival or have it added to the AirBnB fees.
• RATES: Rates vary by midweek, weekend, off season, peak season and holiday. The base rate is for up to 6 people and additional charges apply nightly for additional guests. The maximum accepted is 12. Please put dates and number of guests in the request for an accurate calculation by AirBnB.
• SHORT TERM RENTAL CONTRACT: You must supply contact information after an accepted booking. Signed contracts are required by everyone. Large groups will require additional contract signatures and contact information and may require additional security deposit and damage protection insurance.
• BOATS There are inflatable tubes and boats, one canoe and two good quality sea kayaks with gear in the log home. You are welcome to use but you are responsible for any damage or loss.
• Personal Boats of any size and off road vehicles, snowmobiles, ATVs and motorcycles are only allowed with prior approval and a signed addendum listing every boat or vehicle. You are NOT allowed to bring without approval before reservation is made. At this time we do not have a mooring for any boats. There is a dock on the beach area which is not owned by the log home. It is not available for any use by log home renters.
• This is a private family cabin. There is no housekeeping and no cleaning fee BUT you must leave the house as you found it.
• The Check in and Check can be flexible. In general Check In time is after 4 Pm and Check Out time is 10 AM.
• There may be food items in kitchen and refrigerator. You are welcome to use the food items such as spices, flour, sugar, and condiments.
•You must have a cell phone for emergency purposes. Verizon and ATT&T have signal. Other carriers are unknown.
• BEACH RULES: There is a seasonal yellow swim raft in the water that you may use at your own risk and it is used by others. The beach area is semi-private and used by only one other home at this time. The dock is private property. Do NOT go on the dock or any boats that may be docked. No fishing off the shoreline. No glass on beach area. Pets must be restrained while on the beach area and not allowed to defecate. Do not feed the ducks. Rental party has beach rights and do not dominate, leave room for others. There are racks of boats, a utility sheds and they are NOT for your use. Any items such as gas grill, chairs, inflatables that you did not bring to the beach from the log home are not yours to use or sit on. Return chairs, watercraft and floats to the log home when not in use.
• BOATS There are inflatable tubes and boats, one canoe and two good quality sea kayaks with gear in the log home garage. You are welcome to use but you are responsible for any damage or loss. IMPORTANT: Do not use any boats or chairs stored at beach as they do not belong to log home!
• Personal Boats of any size and off road vehicles, snowmobiles, ATVs and motorcycles are only allowed with prior approval and a signed addendum listing every boat or vehicle. This is for the purpose of explaining rights of way, storage and protection of landscaping, property lines and driveways of neighbors and the beach. You are NOT allowed to bring without approval.
• There is a catamaran on the property. Do not use it or allow your children to play on it.
• LINENS You must bring your own beach towels. Limited bath towels and bedding will be available. If you use a lot of towels and pillows, you should bring your own.
• HOUSEKEEPING There is NO housekeeping service and I am not charging cleaning fees. Please leave the log home as you found it. Please leave used sheets and towels in bins and wet items on rack at bottom of basement stairs. Quilts should be left neatly made up on beds. Blankets should be folded on beds or on shelves.
• PETS that are friendly and well behaved are welcome with prior approval. Some breeds are not accepted for insurance purposes. Pets are NOT allowed upstairs and there is a $50 fee per pet per stay.
• WINTER USE: This is a country setting with road and driveway conditions totally dependent on weather and it is not possible to predict or provide snow and ice free access. Four wheel drive is highly recommended if snow is predicted or there has been recent storms. There is at least a quarter mile of private dirt road access to the driveway. Although they are plowed by the town AFTER all town roads are done it is a dirt road without continual cleanup and four wheel drive vehicles are almost necessary. Snow shovels will be provided and YOU are responsible for maintaining safe walkway access to home as we will not be there to shovel for you. Sand and Snow melt is provided for you to use.
•HEAT and THERMOSTAT USE The heat thermostat is on the wall by downstairs bathroom. You can control the heat but temperature cannot be set any higher than 72 degrees. If you need thermostat setting to be higher than 72 degrees, we can negotiate a maximum for a fee. Please turn the heat down at night and when you are away.
• Please be honest on the amount of people that are overnight or day guests. Security deposits will not be returned if more people or pets are on property then stated without prior approval. NO large gatherings or parties will be allowed. Only guests listed on reservation are allowed on property without prior approval.