Razor clam season is here! Upcoming dates include Nov 3 - 5 and Dec 2 - 4. Check the Washington State Fish and Wildlife (WSFW) website for updated razor clam dig dates as they do change.
Our comfy multi-level beach house sits steps away from miles of incredible beach. Go beachcombing, fly a kite, explore seaside towns, visit a lighthouse, shuck some oysters or just read a book by the fire. Our relaxing house for up to 6 people is a perfect spot to enjoy it all.
Our unique, multi-level beach house sits steps away from the dunes path to 28 fabulous miles of beach. The centerpiece of the cozy living room (and house) is a wonderful wood-burning fireplace - we provide firewood!
Multi-Level - Our guests love the fun layout of the house. There are stairs up to the deck and entry to living room. Interior stairs separate the spaces. There are 2 stairs up from the living room to the kitchen and the same to the master bedroom/bath. There is a internal stairway down to the lower level sleeping area and the half bath.
Sleeping - There are 2 bedrooms off the main floor with a 1 queen-sized bed in each, 1 QS sleeper sofa in the living room and 1 twin bed downstairs.
1.5 Bathrooms - The main bathroom, entered thru the master bedroom, was recently renovated and has a fantastic skylight. The half bath is on the lowest level.
Kitchen & Cooking
We love to cook and the kitchen is well equipped. The kitchen has:
* Gas range
* Waffle Iron
*. Food Processor
* Coffee maker and grinder
* Plates, bowls, silverware, cups and glasses
* We also provide a gas BBQ.
Games and Fun Inside & Out
We have wi-fi, board games, a DVD player with many movies, DirecTV and Netflix for your enjoyment. Our large yard provides lots of opportunity for relaxation and fun. Bocci ball or croquet anyone? We have beach chairs and kites galore in the garage.
Razor Clams, Crab, Oysters & Fish
The Long Beach Peninsula is known for its seafood. We have clam gear at the ready for razor clam season. If oysters are on the menu, go up to Oysterville and get world-famous Willapa Bay oysters fresh off the boat. We have shucking knives at the ready. Serve them as shooters or hot off the grill for a true northwest feast. Ilwaco at the south end of the peninsula has many ocean fishing operators for those looking for a day at sea. We have a great, outdoor cleaning/shucking table ready to handle all your catch.
Enjoy the privacy of having the entire house and large property to yourself - although an occasional deer will stroll through.
Общение с гостями
We are a phone call, text or email away to provide information and answer any questions. We do our best to answer quickly.
We have a local property manager who can assist with questions and issues during your stay.
Другие важные подробности
We love the beach throughout the year. No matter the season, there are always fun things happening. Here are some of our favorites:
* May: Loyalty Day is the 1st Sunday. Great parade in Long Beach
* June: The Garlic Festival gets our vote for most fragrant
* Summer brings long days on the beach. Hike, read, build sand castles, watch the many types of birds, hunt for sand dollars. The beach provides for as much or as little as you want to do.
* The 4th of July is one big neighborhood celebration. Wonderful parade in Ocean Park - anyone can join in the parade. Walk to the beach in the evening to see jaw-dropping amount of fireworks as far as you can see in either direction.
* August: See some of the most fantastic kites in the world during the International Kite Festival - 3rd week of the month.
* September: If cars are your thing then you won't want to miss the Rod Run to the End of the World the weekend following Labor Day.
* Oct 1 - Nov 15: Wild Mushroom Celebrations: Restaurants & Classes
* Mid-Oct: The Cranberrian Festival gets you up close to our famous cranberry bogs
* Mid-Oct: One Sky One World Kite Festival
* We love to dig for razor clams fall, winter and spring. We've got clam gear ready to go. Check Washington State Fish & Wildlife (WSFW) for razor clam dig dates as they do change.
* Bring a lunch and go for a day hike in Leadbetter Point State Park at the northern tip of the peninsula.
* Explore the shops and restaurants in Ocean Park, Long Beach and Ilwaco. And beautiful Astoria, OR. is a short drive away.
* Winter is a favorite time for our visits to the beach. We love to watch the huge storm waves thunder in and then head home to a roaring fire and warm drinks.
• The maximum number of guests is limited to 6. No exceptions. Exceeding 6 people in the house will result in forfeiting of entire deposit and immediate termination of rental with no refund for any remaining days.
• Guests acknowledge is multi-level with internal stairs separating rooms as described in the listing description.
• Towels and blankets are not to be taken outside. Please bring your own beach towels, etc. Additional cleaning fee will be charged for sand on towels, blankets, furniture or beds.
• Do not use the shower, washing machine or sinks to deal with sandy critters. Wash or brush off sandy kids, pets, sea creatures, etc. outside. There is a convenient hose on the little pump house. The drains will clog up if sand gets in them. Keep the sand outside. $100 fee for sand in drains or in washer.
• Please respect and properly care for our house and property while visiting.
• All vehicles be parked on the property. No vehicles are to be parked beyond the cable fence.
• Be considerate of the neighbors. These are our friends and we expect guests to show proper respect.
• Keep noise within the house between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
• Events, parties and large gatherings are not allowed.
• Pets are OK with advance permission. Must be completely housebroken and well behaved. Liability for any pet-related damage or issues rests fully with pet owners. Keep pets off of the furniture and all beds. Additional cleaning fee will be charged for any pet cleaning of furniture or beds. Please scoop!
• Smoking is strictly prohibited on the property.
• Keep speed to 10 MPH on our little road to make sure everyone is safe and has a great stay at the beach.
С 22 ноябрь 2017 - 25 ноябрь 2017 минимальная продолжительность бронирования — 4 ночи.
У этого хозяина 64 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
We truly enjoy being part of the Airbnb community, sharing both our home near Lake Washington in Seattle and beach house on the beautiful Washington coast with wonderful guests. Sort of a twist on "Surf and Turf"
Our family has owned the beach house since 2002. Our daughter was so young when we first came to the beach she doesn't remember not having the house. It's her favorite place in the world. That's the way it should be!
It is our pleasure to share our special places with you.