Private bedroom in 4 bedroom duplex penthouse apartment with private roof deck. The guest room has a queen size bed, AC, free WiFi and ample room for two people. Centrally located near the corner of E 3rd St & Ave A in the East Village. This luxury apartment has character.
This listing is for a room in a duplex penthouse apartment with a private roof deck. The guest room has a queen size bed.
The apartment is split on two floors with an spacious open air atrium and skylight. A spiral staircase leads upstairs to our private furnished roof deck. The Guest bedroom has a north facing window that overlooks the building's private courtyard which is also available for lounging or BBQing with other tenants of the building.
Conveniently located in the East Village and a 5 minute walk from the subway, this luxury elevator building was recently built and has laundry machines on every floor as well as a laundry facility a block away with on demand pick-up and delivery service.
The living room's wall are covered with graffiti art by famed industrial musician Pete Missing when he stayed here several years ago. Pete is also known for protesting the Tompkin Square Park curfew.
An aerial silk is currently hanging from the 18 foot high ceilings in the atrium. If you wish, we can arrange for private lessons. However, the silk is not available to be used without a trained supervisor for safety reasons.
- Queen Sized Bed
- Fully furnished bedroom with bed, dresser, lamp and closet.
- Air conditioning & Central Heating
- High-speed WiFi
- Window overlooks central courtyard.
- All bedding (sheets, pillows, comforter, bath towels) provided
- Top floor, corner of building, with no noisy upstairs neighbors
- 50+ Mbps wifi provided throughout apartment.
- For your convenience we provide biodegradable soaps and lotions.
- Kitchen is clean and fully equipped (microwave, toaster, gas oven, fridge freezer) and available for your use.
- Italian automatic espresso machine has free flowing coffee on demand.
- Elevator building.
- In addition to your room being cleaned before your stay, our housekeeper for many years, Alicia, comes every Monday at noon to clean the entire residence.
There is a wonderful private roof deck, as well as a larger interior central courtyard shared with the entire building. The kitchen has ample utensils for cooking. There is an espresso/coffee machine that grinds fresh beans for every cup.
The bedroom has a Roku and speakers.
Общение с гостями
Because I work weekdays in Soho, I'm not available from 10am to 6:30pm. However, we will gladly grab a drink or a meal to share my knowledge of New York City.
Другие важные подробности
I am a longtime East Village resident and would be happy to share more information upon request.
* No overnight guests in common areas.
* No cigarette smoking in the apartment except on the roof deck. Please make sure the roof deck door and window are closed.
* Clean up kitchen and common areas after use.
* I request a copy of a passport, driver's license, or other government issued ID from all guests.
У этого хозяина 45 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Like most people in NYC, we are busy and social people. We tend to be out a lot, but still dedicate time every day to maintain a comfortable, spacious and open atmosphere in the apartment. Please do not hesitate to ask questions! We look forward to meeting you.
Daniel is a dynamic individual who grew up in Montreal, went to UCLA for a year before transferring to MIT where he studied Computer Engineering, but never gave up the bug to perform. After working for Gooogle for several years, he started acting again, did circus and fire arts, started a clothing design company, and is now focused on technology again. He still hasn't lost his sense of adventure....
Manon is originally from France where she studied business. She loves her boyfriend, animals, sun & sushi. Her favorite color is purple. She is extremely kind and warm hearted.