Beautiful one bedroom plus a large office apartment just steps the shops and restaurants on Magazine Street.
All the luxurious with a memory foam mattress, 50 inch TV, Washer Dryer, ONE off street parking space, gas cooking. Just bring your clothes and toothbrush and move right in!
Everything is included (utilities, cable, WIFI, monthly housekeeping).
Just a few blocks away from Second Line Studios. Ride your bike!
Additional security deposit required. 3 month minimum at posted rate. Shorter terms available for a premium.
Номер лицензии или регистрационный номер
Подробнее об этом номере
We welcome you to the residence to enjoy as you would being guest. The French Quarter and Downtown are just a few minutes away, but this is a quiet residence to escape the excitement.
Pets and smoking are not allowed under any circumstance. Number of guests in the units is strictly enforced.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. CST AND CHECK-OUT IS 10 A.M. CST.
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit. If you are found to be smoking or vaping, you will be asked to immediately vacate the residence, with not refund of rent, deposit, and charged the expense of remediation for the residence.
3. Pets are not permitted in the unit or anywhere on the property at any time during your stay. If a pet is found on the premises at any time during your stay, you will be fined $500 and the pet must immediately vacate the residence and not return.
4. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 28 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
5. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A refundable security deposit of $500 is required. This must be received at time of booking the reservation. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable, provided the following provisions are met.
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in outdoor receptacles, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
d. The unit is left locked. $200 charge for units that are not locked properly.
f. No linens are lost or damaged.
g. No Early check-in or late check-out. Fees apply as described below.
h. Quiet hours are 10:00 PM till 8:00 AM. Quiet voices are required on all outdoor porches.
i. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner).
j. You did not violate internet download rules. No downloading of unauthorized movies, or any pirated materials. The service is automatically cancelled by the provider, and there is a loss of your full deposit.
5. EARLY CHECK-IN and LATE CHECK-OUT: Based on availability, an early arrival or late checkout may be allowed for an additional fee of $75 per hour. If there is an unapproved occurrence, guest will be charged a fee of $100/hour.
6. PAYMENT - An advance payment equal to 100% of the rental is required at booking. The advance payment will be applied toward the rent.
7. CANCELLATIONS - See the STRICT policy as described by AirBNB.
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests is limited to the number in the listing. Events/Parties are not allowed to be held at the Residence. Only guests staying at the Residence are allowed to occupy the space at any time. Receptions, dinner parties, etc. with outside guests are not permitted.
9. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than four nights, the guest will be charged the four-night rate.
10. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Towels or linens are not to be taken from the unit. Guest will be charged for any damaged linens. Makeup wipes (disposable) are provided to prevent towels and washcloths from being used for such purpose.
11. RATE CHANGES - Rates subject to change without notice.
12. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
13. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
14. HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY - No refunds will be given unless:
a. The National Weather Service orders mandatory evacuation in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
b. A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest. The day that the National Weather Service orders a mandatory evacuation
order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
a. Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered,
b. Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten their stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
c. Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is
scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
15. HOUSE RULES:
(a) Not obstruct the driveways, sidewalks, courts, entry ways, stairs and/or halls, which shall be used for the purposes of ingress and egress only;
(c) Not obstruct or cover the windows or doors;
(d) Not leave windows or doors in an open position during any inclement weather;
(e) Not hang any laundry, clothing, sheets, etc. from any window, rail, porch or balcony nor air or dry any of same within any yard area or space;
(h) Keep all lavatories, sinks, toilets, and all other water and plumbing apparatus in good order and repair and shall use same only for the purposes for which they were constructed. Tenant shall not allow any sweepings, rubbish, sand, rags, ashes or other substances to be thrown or deposited therein. Any damage to any such apparatus and the cost of clearing stopped plumbing resulting from misuse shall be borne by Tenant;
(i) And Tenant's family and guests shall at all times maintain order in the Premises and at all places on the Premises, and shall not make or permit any loud or improper noises, or otherwise disturb other residents;
(j) Keep all radios, television sets, stereos, phonographs, etc., turned down to a level of sound that does not annoy or interfere with other residents;
(k) Deposit all trash, garbage, rubbish or refuse in the locations provided therefore and shall not allow any trash, garbage, rubbish or refuse to be deposited or permitted to stand on the exterior of any building or within the common elements;
(l) Abide by and be bound by any and all rules and regulations affecting the Premises or the common area appurtenant thereto which may be adopted or promulgated by the Community having control over them.
Apartment is provided as a fully furnished unit. Furniture may not be moved or rearranged in the unit. Additional furniture and decoration is not allowed to enter the unit. Storage is not provided on the premises. Bike storage may be provided and location identified by the Landlord's written permission, on a case by case basis. The property is of a historical nature and may contain lead-based paint. The Landlord has not direct knowledge of such hazards. The property is located in flood zone B. This is a non-smoking unit. If smoke is detected on the premises at any time, a cleaning service will be hired, and the cost of such service will be deducted from the security deposit.
Maid service is available at a rate of $150 per additional visit. Landlord must be provided five days notice for this service to be implemented.
Mattress protectors must remain in place at all times. If any damage is detected, a new mattress replacement will be charged to the guest.
Replacement cost is charged for all missing or damaged items, plus a 25% service fee.
16. HOLD HARMLESS: Guest shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Landlord, its officers, officials, employees and volunteers from and against any and all claims, suits, actions, or liabilities for injury or death of any person, or for loss or damage to property, which arises out of Guest's use of Premises, or from the conduct of members of the Guest's group, or from any activity, work or thing done, permitted, or suffered by Guest in or about the Premises.
У этого хозяина 182 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Entrepreneurial local living in New Orleans and loving every minute. I have traveled all over the world, lived up and down the east coast, New York to New Orleans. Settled here in NOLA to be close to family, who are all from here and live here. Love sharing this city with people from out of town, advising on food, entertainment, art shopping. Welcome to New Orleans!