This extremely rare 4500 sqft loft is the epitome of Brooklyn loft living. Huge open lounge area with 20 person communal dining table, exposed brick, open kitchen and wall of windows. Natural light pours in from the north and south. Centrally located on a very quiet street with plenty of street parking. Elevator and wide halls provides easy load in for crew. Space is large enough to host a large crew, have separate holding rooms for actors and store equipment without affecting the shoot.
NO OVERNIGHT STAY. FILM/ PHOTOSHOOTS ONLY.
-4,500 sqft/ 4 bedrooms/ 1 bath loft
-13'' high ceiling
- Elevator building with separate entrance
- Space to store equipment without affecting the shoot
- Open Plan Kitchen, Dining Room and Lounge area
- Natural light from the north and south
- 4 Fully furnished bedrooms (great for shooting or as holding rooms for actors/talent
-Air conditioners in all bedrooms and living area
- On-site manager
- Quiet street perfect for recording audio
- Extra styling items such as pillows, planters, dishware, bedding and art available for rent
We’ve worked with large crews from MTV, VH1, ABC, HBO, Sony, Lifetime, A&E And small crews from PBS, Tazo Tea and VICE as well as many indie film projects and advertisers. We love working with a variety of crew sizes, projects and budgets.
Please message us with the answers to the following questions:
-Crew size (actors included)?
-Does the production provide COI? (It is mandatory)
-What are the hours you would need the space (from set up to wrap)?
-Will there be any heavy and/or high voltage equipment in use?
-What area of the loft will you be interested in shooting?
-Do you plan on shooting in the hallway or in front of the building?
- A COI (Certification of Insurance) must be provided.
- We provide a location contract which must be signed.
- If furniture are moved they must be lifted and never dragged.
- Proper precaution must always be taken to protect all furniture and flooring.
- Once done filming, all furniture must be move in their respective place, preferably under the supervision of the loft manager.
Medium crew (15-25 people total) $150 per hour.
(Landlord's fee may apply if the size of the crew is above 15.)
Small crew (6-14 people total) $125 per hour.
Tini crew (3 to 5 people total) $100 per hour.
Pricing may vary depending on the project.
We also offer a flat daily rate for certain clients and multi day shoots.
*Overtime fees may apply
Note: Larger shoots requiring permits, use of the hallway or front of the building will definitely have a landlord fee attached.
We do not hold dates and solely operate on a First pay First serve basis. We understand some time may be needed prior deciding to book the space for your project, we will always let you know if there are other requests overlapping with your desired date(s).
- No Smoking inside the loft.
- Please take good care of my home as if it were you own.
- Please be respectful of our neighbors and stay out of their hallways and other floors.
- No DJ equipment, additional speakers or amplifying equipment allowed in the space.
- No unregistered guests
У этого хозяина 333 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
As a textile and design junkie with a knack for repurposing old furniture and a passion for sharing resources and living communally, this loft seemed the perfect space to call home. In the nearly five years I’ve been living here, this space has allowed me to play host to many amazing, interesting, loving and generous people from around the world. Because of its size and layout it has granted me many opportunities to host creative and community events. I like to cook, love to eat and love love love a great dinner party or an all day marathon Sunday brunch (which have become quite popular around here). Opening my loft to be shared with travelers who become friends has been the most positively life altering decision I’ve ever made. With each ephemeral shared experience my faith in the positive power of living in/ with community is exponentially affirmed. As characters in a great novel, each guest who stays seems to unfold a little more of the story. I cannot ask for a better life.