Our 3 BR, 2 BA home has 2 King beds, 1 Queen & 1 Twin & 1 Full Sofa Couch. Our kitchen is fully equipped for pretty much anything you will want to grill up. Enjoy dining out on our ocean view patio. We truly are lucky to be in one of Cardiff's sweet spots.
Welcome and we hope you enjoy our Ocean View Cardiff Beach home. We truly are lucky to be in one of Cardiff’s sweet spots. Our Ocean Views are massive! You can watch Dolphins playing in the surf around 5 pm nightly.
Our 3 bedroom, 2 bath home has 2 King beds, 1 Queen & 1 Twin & Full sofa couch.. Our kitchen is fully equipped for pretty much anything you will want to grill up. You will enjoy dining out on our ocean view patio. You will want to eat all your meals here!! It is hard to find a better view at any of the local coastal restaurants…so, we typically cook at home.
The living space is spacious and comfortable with lots of windows, a fireplace, flat screen TVs, DVDs, surround sound.
Solar Electricity and Recycle bins. Low flush toilets.
Front Door Code, no worry about keys.
Private Courtyard Access. Can store beach toys.
Security lights at nighttime.
Lots of PARKING. 4 tandem parking spaces on left side (2) of driveway and in the middle (2). Can park on street.
Общение с гостями
I live in Encinitas and am close by if you need me.
Invisible if you don't.
This is your vacation and we want you to feel like that you have your own space.
Другие важные подробности
Walking distance to restaurants and beach.
Internet access. TV in all rooms.
We want our Guests to have an enjoyable time.
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Homeowner immediately.
RENTAL RULES- Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
CHECK-IN TIME IS 4:00 P.M PST AND CHECKOUT is 11:00 A.M PST. NO Early Check-in or late checkout. Unless you are authorized to do so from owner.
MINIMUM STAY- This property requires a 3 (Three) night minimum stay.
ACCESS- Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
1. Smoking is not allowed.
2. People in the Guest party set forth above may stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the vacation rental is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to above.
3. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors. Code-enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. – 8:00 a.m.
4. All of the homes are privately owned. The Homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all Guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. FURNISHINGS: Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
The property is fully furnished and includes BBQ gas grill, full size washer, full size dryer, wireless router, TV (4), vacuum cleaner, and many other amenities. Sheets, Linens, towels, blankets, beach towels, beach toys, coolers, beach umbrella, picnic baskets and boogie board. Kitchen has coffee maker, toaster oven, stove/oven, dishwasher, refrigerator (makes ice), microwave, dishes, pots, pans, cups, bowls, mixer, blender, placemats, large baking dishes and more. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the home. Only use appliances for their intended use. Beach towels, toys, chairs and coolers are allowed to be taken out of the house.
6. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY – The maximum number of guests is limited to seven (7) persons. An additional charge or $40.00 per person per night for guests, in addition to seven (7) will be assessed (unless approved for additional guests).
7. PETS- Are not permitted in or outside the rental homes under any conditions.
8. PARKING- Parking is limited to four (4) vehicles on the left side and middle of driveway (tandem parking), (unless additional vehicles approved). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is permitted.
9. GARBAGE AND RECYLING- Any garbage and/or recycling must be separated and stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle, located at the end of the driveway.
Blue Bins are for Recycling: Cans, paper, aluminum, glass, plastic, paper. Recycle all rigid plastics, such as bottles, jugs, and jars, marked to , and all beverage containers labeled "CA Redemption Value" or "CA Cash Refund".
10. TRASH AND RECYLCING PICKUP- Trash and recycling is picked up on Friday mornings and must be placed on the street on Thursday evenings.
11. TOILETS- WE LOVE SAN DIEGO. However, there is a water shortage. We have installed toilets that are ergonomically low water usage. Press and hold the handle down for two seconds to get a full flush.
12. FIREPLACE- It is a gas fireplace. Do not put anything combustibles into the fireplace. The fireplace must only be used when guests are in the rental.
13. BBQ- Must be attended when in use. Gas Grill.
14. WATER AND SEWER – DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and caused a clog you could be charged damages of up to two hundred dollars ($200).
15. If you have a toilet running, or any water leaks or damage that you notice, please notify the Homeowners immediately.
16. If there is any damage of home or furnishings, notify the Homeowners.
17. VACATION RENTAL RATES-
Rate: $00.00 (number of days)
Cleaning Fee: $195.00
City Tax 10%: $00.0 (includes Cleaning and Rate)
Property Damage Protection: $59.00
Total Rental Rate: $00.00
PAYMENT 1 (25%) to Reserve (deposit) is required at time of booking.
PAYMENT 2 (75%) 30 days prior to Arrival: The total rental payment in full will be billed to card on file 30 days prior to arrival date. Payments will be accepted via credit card or direct deposit.
PROPERTY DAMAGE PROTECTION: $59 for insurance will be paid for potential damage. If damage occurs, please let the Manager know and it will be addressed through the insurance company with no hassle to the Guest. If damage exceeds $1,500.00, a cost break down of what damages were done and how your damage protection plan was used. Any overage of the protection plan will be billed on your credit card for the remainder of the cost. A report will be sent to the Guest.
• Please dispose of all debris, rubbish and discards are placed in proper trash cans.
• Please rinse off soiled dishes rinsed off and place in the dishwasher.
• Please keep the home and grounds used clean during your stay.
• Please remove shoes at entry.
• Immediately wipe up any water on bathroom floors after using bath or showers.
• Immediately wipe up any spills on floors, counter tops, Etc.
• If you have small children please remove any cleaning products from under the sink or bathroom areas and move them to a safe area.
• Keep the home locked at all times, when empty.
Bookings cancelled at least 60 days before the start of the stay will receive a refund of all but $200.00, the $59.00 Damage Deposit and the Vacation Rental Website Fee.
Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 30 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full payment. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant refund of rent. No refunds will be given for storms.
(URL HIDDEN)RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without notice before a deposit is received.
PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED: Visa Credit Card or Direct Deposit.
WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
I hereby give permission to charge my credit card or direct deposit for the amounts above. I agree that all vacation monies are non-refundable per the cancellation policy above.
By Signing Below, I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement.
Manager: Brooke Weisman (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Thank you for renting and enjoy your stay!