Top floor, 1,200 square foot apartment with tons of craftsman charm, original art, and fabulous modern/industrial design. Lived in (and loved!) by creative maker/artist/designer owner/occupant who is excited to share the space with YOU! Convenient location only 2 blocks to Macarthur BART.
While we are away - you get to stay in our FABULOUS 2-bedroom apartment with a cozy, yet modern-industrial flair.
Located in what is arguably Oakland’s most dynamic, hip, and centrally located neighborhood. We are pet-friendly, have a full gourmet kitchen, dining room, private 2nd story deck w/gas fire pit and grill, flat screen smart TV, WiFi, AND we are only 2 blocks to BART. This location is so convenient - you could easily choose a car-free stay; especially since we are less than two blocks from a bike sharing station (brand new installed in July 2017 and sponsored by Ford GoBike). Additionally, we offer our own bikes for rent and there are rental or car share opportunities within blocks.
- Gym with hotel-quality aerobic machines (elliptical machine and recumbent bike), free weights, foam rollers, exercise ball, yoga mats/blocks, and more
- Private 200 square foot outdoor deck with gas fire pit and gas BBQ
- Gourmet kitchen w/butcher block island seating and granite counter tops
- Reclaimed wood modern dining table seats up to 8 comfortably
- Shared redwood deck and garden on lower level
- High speed WiFi
- 49" Smart TV (Roku including netflix and Amazon Prime access); digital antenna for local stations
- Luxurious high-end linens and bedding
- Uniquely decorated (99% original art) by design-obsessed, and classically trained, artist/resident
- Full of craftsman charm - building constructed in 1906 (pocket doors, wood doors/trim, etc)
- Note: NO LAUNDRY or dishwasher onsite
- Fully fenced dog-friendly yard with large dog shelter and auto-waterer (plus potentially a dog or two in yard for your enjoyment if you desire!)
- Bikeshare station within 2 blocks
- Street parking passes are available for $5/day or $25/week
Shampoo, conditioner, soap, iron, hair dryer, yoga items (mats, blocks, and straps), and bike helmets for bike share users.
Kind/considerate people of all colors, shapes, sizes, ethnicities, sexual orientations, gender expressions, religions, and immigration statuses.
- $150/night Based on 2-person occupancy (2 night minimum, 3 on holidays)
- Holidays are $175/night and 3-night minimum
- Additional guests $20/night (children under 2 are free)
- Pets $15/night extra per pet
- Wanna cruise through the hipster neighborhood in style and not worry about timing on bikeshare returns?? Rent a COOL European-styled PUBLIC brand commuter bike from us for just $25/day (helmet, lock, and cool German-designed carrier bags included)
More information/photos and neighborhood recommendations are available on our site which is reachable at urbanhabitat510 with the usual extension for businesses. Contact us there if you are interested in doing a non-simultaneous house swap!
Besides two locked closets, you have access to our entire space including (shared) lower garden oasis and multi-tiered redwood deck
Общение с гостями
We are only a text/email/phone call away at all times of day/night!
Другие важные подробности
This apartment is owner-owned/occupied when not being offered on Airbnb (we mostly just post it when we travel). There are 2 units on the first floor: one is occupied by a respectful and quiet full-time tenant and the second unit is also offered on Airbnb when not being used by family/friends/owner (listing airbnb.com/rooms/715585). If you are interested in possibly booking BOTH spaces together please talk to us as we may be able to accommodate even when the calendar for the upstairs apartment shows it is not available.
Though the apartment technically DOES sleep 4, doing so will turn the living room into a bedroom, and the pocket doors can be used to create more privacy for the folks sleeping there. The sofabed in the living room also contains a high-end air-mattress topper (called at Air Dream) which eliminates those horrid "sofa sleeper" experiences of feeling springs/bars.
The yard/deck is shared space, and often contains two friendly hound mixes. A gorgeous/sweet "blue" Great Dane is often present in the yard too.
No smoking on premises. Smoking in front of house is allowed if cigarette butts are placed in ashtray provided.
Quiet hours are 9-9 on weekdays and 10-10 on weekends (this means no guests after those hours and be especially aware of keeping noise to a minimum). The building is old, walls are thin, and there are adjacent occupants in the building. We simply ask that you be respectful of that fact. Be aware that toddler stomping/running, wooden heeled shoes, and loud adult voices can easily be heard by all. This is especially true in the entrance hallway so please keep voices to a minimum there.
Please let us know if you would like to have people over who are NOT in your reservation party. Small gatherings inside or on the deck can be approved when requested upfront. Guests are subject to the same house rules as paying Airbnb guests, please make sure they abide by them. See rules about quiet hours above.
Dogs are an additional $15/night which can be paid upon your arrival. Dogs must be current on flea meds. If you are bringing a dog(s) who will utilize the back yard, we will need to arrange a "meetup" on your first full day so that your dog can meet the dogs already onsite. Alpha females may not be a good fit. Please note: pets are not allowed on the furniture unless you bring your own sheet/blanket etc to protect from claws/fur. Pets also may NOT be left alone in the apartment under any circumstances. Dogs may be left alone in the yard, depending on their temperament/training and host assessment.
У этого хозяина 9 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы