Enjoy a professionally designed, 2 bedroom condominium in Cerro del Vigía, Zihuatanejo's most prestigious gated community. The heavenly views are unlike any other in the area.
1. Check- in time 3pm and Check- out time 11am. Early check in and late check out is permitted if unit is ready and is approved with owner prior to arrival.
2. Smoke free environment: Smoking is not permitted inside the unit. Guests are permitted to smoke on terrace and outside of front door only.
3. Pets are not permitted unless approved by the owner. There will be a non refundable pet deposit with all approved pet guests.
4. Students: We do not rent to vacationing students under the age of 25 years, unless accompanied by an adult, guardian, or parent.
5. Maximum occupancy: No more than the number of guests identified in this rental agreement will be permitted the property. If premises are occupied by more than the number of guests entered in the rental agreement, for one night or more, the entire security deposit will be forfeited. We permit occasional visitors to the condo, but entertaining large groups of people is strictly prohibited.
6. Maid service: Maid service will be provided once per week unless otherwise requested by the guest at an extra fee per visit.
7. Rate changes: Once we have your initial deposit, the rate is guaranteed
8. Falsified reservations: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of all advance deposits and payments, and parties will not be permitted to enter the property of the unit reserved.
9. Written exceptions: Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing or by email in advance.
10. Telephones: There is a phone located in this unit. There is no charge for local calls. Long distance calls are not permitted and should be made on a personal cell phone or with calling cards.
11. Computer use: There is a wireless connection in this unit. The access code information is provided in the book in the condo.
12. Electricity: When leaving the condo, all electrical devices must be shut off, including, lights, fans and air conditioning units. Failure to do so will result in an electrical surcharge to be deducted from your security deposit.
13. System Failure: In case of failure of a system or amenity during your stay, including but not limited to, water, sewer, heating, air-conditioning, electrical, mechanical, ventilating, structural systems, major appliances, or entertainment equipment, we shall promptly repair them. You agree to permit access to the unit to make repairs. We shall not be liable to you in damages, and no rebate or refund will be given for such temporary failure, provided we are repairing the system or amenity in a reasonable manner after having received notice that repairs are needed.
14. Amenities Offered: Everything will be done to make sure what was offered in any advertising will be in the property as described. There may be times when the exact amenities are not in the property. Every attempt is made to keep the inventory as advertised. A difference in amenities does not entitle you to any refund of rents paid. Amenities may be added or removed at the owners/managers discretion.
15. Area Growth: Construction & Remodeling is occurring Zihuatanejo. We cannot be responsible for homes that may be under construction next to or near our unit. New construction may also alter views from rental property.
16. Force Majeure: There may be circumstances beyond our control and contemplation, in which the property might not be available for your booking. Examples of these include (but are not limited to) destruction or severe damage to the property. In the event of Force Majeure, we will do our best to make alternative arrangements for you where possible. If we cannot, or if the alternative arrangements are not acceptable to you, then we will refund all monies paid. This will be the full extent of our liability to you in cancellation.
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE RULES AND REGULATIONS. I CERTIFY THAT I AM AT LEAST 25 YEARS OF AGE AND THAT I WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGES OR EXTRA CLEANING CHARGES, SHOULD THEY BE DISCOVERED DURING OR AFTER DEPARTURE.