Recently renovated apartment with two sunny balconies on front- and backside, perfect for your stay in the east center of Amsterdam! Lovely, light and spacious apartment, close to the center, facing the beautiful garden ‘Oosterpark’.
This lovely apartment is the perfect base for your trip to Amsterdam. It's bright and spacious (70m2) and situated on the fourth floor, in a clean and safe street. facing the beautiful garden ‘Oosterpark’. It is recently renovated and has two sunny balconies on front- and backside.
Enjoy your stay in this bright and spacious apartment, which easily fits a group of 3/4, so it is perfect for families. Its location is truly ideal; all of Amsterdam's major sights are only a stone's throw away! It's absolutely perfect!
A cozy big living room with a huge lounge seat and TV, seperate dining area with 4 comfortable chairs where you can enjoy a nice home-cooked meal. The living room is also big enough for two sleeping places.
The state-of-the-art kitchen, comes with a nice breakfast bar, and all the kitchen gear you need to show your travel party some serious cooking skills, including a Nespresso machine with coffee cups, a convection oven and a dishwasher! So you don't have to worry about who's turn it is to do the dishes ;)
The bathroom is spick and span and holds a shower, toilet and washing machine.
You will find the master bedroom next to the bathroom, with a big comfortable double bed and a big closet to hang up your clothes.
If you feel like enjoying your morning coffee out in the sun, you can do so on the lovely east facing terrace with a serene view over the green courtyard. You can access the terrace through the door of the living room or the master bedroom.
• Spacious and light
• Very family/child friendly
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Large cozy living room
• Private terrace facing the sun
• Free Wi-Fi
• Superb connection to Central Station and the city center by public transport (Metro and tram are a few meters away)
You will have access to the entire apartment. Make yourself at home!
Общение с гостями
Feel free to contact me on Airbnb about the apartment or any other issue, during your stay, including tips on getting the best out of Amsterdam ☺.
I am always happy to help.
Другие важные подробности
Freshly made up beds with the finest quality linen & towels (1 per person) will be waiting for you upon arrival. We want to welcome you into a clean and cosy home!
I kindly ask you to respect the following house rules:
- Please keep the noise down, especially on the balcony's. After all, you share the building with other people living there. All in all: we kindly ask you to respect your neighbors
- I guarantee a clean house when checking in. When checking out, please leave the apartment closely to the same state as it was provided to you, please wash the dishes en empty the trash can, in order to avoid double cleaning charges
- No music in the apartment/loud voices on the balcony after 22:00
- Smoking and/or using drugs in the apartment and/or complex is strictly prohibited. The penalty is a fine up to €100,-
- No additional guests allowed without approval
- Make sure to turn off the lights, heating and gas nozzle when it is not needed - respect the environment
- No house parties
- No pets allowed
- Please be aware of the check in and check out times. These are 15.00 PM and 11.00 AM respectively.
- Late check in: After 8:00PM, I will have to charge €25 extra
- Early check in: Before 15.00 PM, if its is possible, however I have to charge €25 extra
- May the bad luck occur that you loose the key or accidentally take it with you when checking out, we have to charge €100,- for replacing the lock and making new key cuts.
Welcome on my Airbnb profile!
My name is Stephanie and I am a truly local in the beautiful city of Amsterdam! I love to travel and discover the world, so most of the times I am renting out my apartment when I am at one of my travels.
When you book your holiday with me, you can be confident of a memorable stay and an experience through the eyes of a local. I am more than happy to share my knowledge, give you the best insider tips and recommendations of Amsterdam.
If you have any questions, holiday wishes or simply want to have a chat, then feel free to contact me any time. I will always reply :)!
I look forward to being your host! :)