We are located on twenty acres of land, situated at the base of Blackhead Mountain. The historic hamlet of Round Top offers a variety of activities and eateries and numerous hiking trails are nearby and easily accessible. We are within driving distance of Hudson, Saugerties, Woodstock, Windham, Hunter, Catskill, Kingston, New Paltz, Rhinebeck, and Athens - towns to discover for guests interested in exploring the cultural happenings of the Hudson Valley.
We offer all the common comforts of home, including:
- Two twin-size beds with clean sheets, pillows, blankets, and towels
- Shared bathroom with piping hot water
- Electrical outlets to charge phones, laptops, etc.
- Access to kitchen with dishes, utensils, and refrigerator space
- Fire pits and outdoor grilling (both charcoal and propane)
- Fresh water drawn from a private artesian well
- Complimentary coffee and tea