Tremendous location in the very heart of Vienna opposite to City Palace Hofburg and to Historic Museum of Arts. All major locations of Vienna's City Center within minutes only to be reached by foot. Enjoy living in an originally classicism palace with every comfort of modernity.
Tremendous apartment with every comfort combined with the atmosphere of an originally classicism palace right in the heart of Vienna. Open the windows and enjoy the view to world famous Historic Museum of Arts.
All famous sights of Vienna's city center within a few hundred meters by foot:
- simply cross the street and you will find yourself in the Imperial Garden of City Palace Hofburg or the baroque garden of the Historic Museum of Arts and of Nature (Museumsquartier)
- 30 sec. to shopping area Mariahilfer Strasse
- 3 min. to world famous Vienna State Opera and pedestrian zone Kärntnerstrasse with unique shopping opportunities
- 3 min. to Houses of Parliament, thereafter City Hall and Burgtheater
- 10 min. to central St. Stephan's Cathedral
- 5 min. to world famous Vienna Musikverein
- various restaurant, cafes and pubs on the palm of your hand
Enjoy the atmosphere of a uniquely classicism palace on famous Ring Street with view on Museumsquartier and Hofburg Palace. Easy access to the apartment on 2nd floor with elevator.
The noble apartment with 120 square meters entirely wooden parquet is well suited. The stylish living room offers a large extensible sofa, state of the art TV with 300 channels and easy access to WI-FI. The double bed is of extra large size of 180 x 200 cm. Enjoy having Austrian meals on a large design dining table.
The modern kitchen offers oven, Ceran cooking stove, dishwasher, Nespresso coffee machine, large fridge with freezer and multiple room for storage.
Also enjoy having a shower or taking a bath in the brand new renovated bathroom with two hand-basins and fashionable interior design. Make use of a brand new washing machine. All necessary towels and linens provided fresh and clean.
Easy access by public transport within 30 sec. walk only:
- subway station Museumsquartier U2
- famous Ring tramway 1, 2, 71, D at Burgring
- from the airport take Metro or rapid CAT to Wien Mitte and continue with U3 to Volkstheater, which is one station from Museumsquartier by subway U2
Check-in time is 3 p.m. or later. Myself or a friend of mine will expect you in the apartment, give you the keys and explain details to you. When booking, you will get contact details, address and further information. Please note that late check-in after 9 p.m. will be subject to an additional fee of EUR 10,-.
Please note that this is a non-smoking apartment and do refrain from loud noise at evening and night time with respect to neighbors. Please do not walk with outdoor shoes inside the apartment. I do recommend you bring with you house slippers.
If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me!
I am looking forward to welcoming you in my Vienna apartment!
Access to free WI-FI and TV.
Общение с гостями
Während des Aufenthalt steht den Gästen die Wohnung bis auf zwei private Zimmer selbstverständlich exklusiv und alleine zur Verfügung.
Ich stehe jederzeit gerne zur Verfügung um euch mit der Umgebung vertraut zu machen oder euch mit wertvollen Tipps für Restaurants,Cafés und Ausstellungen auszustatten.
• Die Check-In-Zeit ist ab 14:00.
• Keine Partys oder Veranstaltungen
• Nicht für Haustiere geeignet
• Rauchen verboten
I am sorry, no pets are allowed in the apartment. This is a non-smoking apartment. Please do refrain from loud noise at evening and nighttime with respect to neighbors.
Ich und mein Mann sind sehr international, reisen gerne und haben in mehreren Ländern studiert.
Wir würden uns freuen, Sie in einem unserer Appartments begrüßen zu dürfen.