This is a very cute, bright, clean, fun, and fully-functional 1-bedroom apartment in the trendy and artsy Hollywood area of Playa Del Carmen, just a 5-minute walk from 5th Avenue and a 10-minute walk from Mamita's Beach.
We recognize that many people come to Playa Del Carmen to party. This is understood by everyone in the building and the neighborhood, but we do ask you to be considerate of others in the building and the neighborhood. There are individuals in the building with families and they live and work in Playa Del Carmen. Thus, please follow the following rules:
1) Please be quiet after 12:00 midnight. There are families and young children sleeping in the area.
2) Please make certain to keep all areas outside of your apartment (including your private terrace) free from garbage. The other guests and the people living in the building do not want to see garbage lying around.
3) Please do not park directly in front of the apartment building. This causes difficulty with people getting bicycles in an out. There is plenty of parking nearby on both Calle 28 and Avenida 25.
4) Please do not ring the doorbells on the front of the apartment building. These doorbells are for other apartments in the building that are not rented by us.
5) Please do not touch the plants on the third floor. These are grown by other residents in the apartment building.
Thank you, in advance, for following these basic rules.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.
У этого хозяина 125 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
We are two friends, one American and one Mexican, who live in the Riviera Maya and who started working together in July, 2014, to rent out vacation properties in the area. Our specialty is taking cute, traditional Mexican apartments, upgrading them for vacationers, and providing authentic and comfortable cultural lodging at great discount prices.
Both from a financial standpoint and, more importantly, from a personal desire to make others happy, we truly strive to provide our guests with exceptional experiences! Our reviews on this and other sites have been quite positive, but are not yet where we want them to be and we are working hard to continually improve our properties and processes to accommodate the needs of our guests. We will go out of our way to meet the needs of our guests and we invite them to let us know of any and all needs and/or issues that arise during their stay.
We hope that you will consider renting one of our properties for your vacation in the Riviera Maya and we hope to meet you! Best wishes for a great vacation! :-)