Hello! If you are reading this text is because you are interested in renting some apartment in Cadiz for you next visit, aren't you?
We are sure that this is the perfect place for enjoying our city.
This apartment is placed in the 11th floor of a 1970 building with wonderful views of the bay of Cadiz.
The flat is (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)) with tall ceilings that makes that it appears very spacious.
• LIVING ROOM: With bookcase, 32” LCD TV, DVD, HI-FI, 3 people sofa and 2 armchairs. There is a table with six chairs. It has a big window and a door to the terrace (18m2).
• KITCHEN: With all things you may need for being as if you were at home. Gas cooking, microwave, fridge and freezer, coffee maker, dishes, glasses, cups, cooking utensils, tablecloth, etc.
• BEDROOM 1: Double Bed (135 cm), big built-in closet and a chest of drawers. It has a big glass door to the terrace.
• BEDROOM 2: Double Bed (135 cm), built-in closet and a chest of drawers. It has a glass door to the terrace.
• BEDROOM 3: Two single beds (90 cm). It has a window.
• BATHROOM: Spacious bathroom (7 m2) with shower tray, bidet and washbasin (sink). Towels are proportionated.
La Laguna is one of the most known neighborhoods in the city. Full of life and where you can find lots of restaurants, supermarkets, chemists, health centres, pubs, shops, etc.
Victoria Beach (considered by many tourist guides as the best urban beach in Europe) is only 150 meters from the apartment.
If you want to go to the city center you only have to take a public bus (1,10 €) or giving a walk by the promenade.
In order to go to the city town (2,9 km walking) you can choose between 3 public buses lines: the number one stops in Cayetano del Toro Av (300 m from the apartment), number 7 stops in Ingeniero de la Cierva Sq (350 m from the apartment) and number 5 stops King Juan Carlos I, Av (210 m from the apartment). Each single ticket costs 1,10 € and you can buy cheaper multi-trips cards.
Although the access of city centre has already shown “No entry” for private cars, La Laguna and Velazquez St is free for private cars traffic and parking. It’s certain that it could be difficult to find a car park in July – August in sunny days but if you are a bit patient you won’t have any problems. Also, there are parkings where you can leave your car paying 15-20 euros a day.
Finally, we love our city very much, and we like that people that come to visit it have a good a time. We know that this is a good choice. We looking forward to meeting you in Cadiz!!
Sergio & Belen
PS. Please, push contact with the owner in order to ask any thing that you don’t know about the apartment, city or transport.
Distance from the apartment to important places
(* That means walking)
Victoria Beach ￫ 150m *
Local Train Station “Estadio” -> 350m *
Long Distance Train Station -> 3,2 km
Unstaffed Bus Station (Except Madrid) ￫ 650m *
Bus Station to/from Madrid ￫ 950 m *
Jerez Airport ￫ 45 km
THE PRICE FOR 2 NIGHTS STAYS WILL BE INCREASED DEPENDING ON THE SEASON BUT IT NEVER IS THE PRICE THAT APPEARS INITIALLY
Предметы первой необходимости
Недоступно: Пожарная сигнализация
Недоступно: Детектор угарного газа