Our beautiful split level, two bedroom apartment is on a quiet residential street, sleeps up to 5, and is centrally located to Hollywood Blvd, Downtown LA and the beach. Breezy and bright, you'll enjoy a well appointed kitchen and all the comforts of home.
1. We maintain a shoe free house, so please remove your shoes upon entering.
2. We maintain a non smoking environment in the apartment, however you are welcome to smoke outdoors.
3. We ask that you keep in mind that we are facing a severe drought here in Southern California, please keep water usage to a minimum by running the dishwasher only when full, and adjusting appropriate load settings on the washing machine.
4. Do not leave appliances, television, or music running, heater, or lights on upon leaving.
5. Do not leave candles, incense, or any other flame burning unattended.
6. Please turn down loud music after 10:00 pm during weekdays, and 12:00 midnight on Fridays and Saturdays, in consideration of our neighbors.
7. There is no drug use permitted on the property.
8. Additional overnight guests must first receive owner approval.
9. No one under the age of 18 may be left alone on the property at any time. Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
10. Early check in / late check out are subject to availability and will incur additional charges of $10-$15/hour.
11. Do not give your key or key code to anyone who has not been approved by owner as a guest.
12. Please maintain the apartment in a clean and orderly fashion, and report any necessary issues immediately, (clogged toilet, leaky faucet, appliance malfunction, etc.)
13. Before checking out, please load any remaining dirty dishes into the dishwasher and make sure that any appliances you have used are clean and returned to the condition in which you found them.
У этого хозяина 9 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I'm an LA girl with a penchant for adventure! Jewelry design is my passion. I've traveled around the world in search of beads and treasures to work into my designs. The most wonderful and memorable part of any adventure is the people I've had the good fortune to meet along the way. My life has been so richly influenced by the generous hosts, fellow travelers, and colorful characters I've encountered on my journeys. Many kind and generous souls along the way have welcomed me into their beautiful abodes and made me feel right at home, whether in the misty mountains of Thailand, the bustling bazaars of Istanbul, the congested cities of India, or the tropical Islands of East Africa. With this in mind, I delight in the opportunity to offer the same to you!