ALMOST PARADISE...THE PERFECT ROMANTIC GETAWAY ... located in Big Bear Lake, CA. Guy and Elaine Maeda's romantic... cozy cabin for 2... available for short term vacation rental.
Have you been looking for a Romantic Getaway? Look no further! Almost Paradise is the PERFECT Big Bear Getaway for 2!! This cozy cabin has it all!
You will be welcomed to Almost Paradise by the Spacious Deck. Here you can lay back and catch up on that novel, grill up a delicious dinner and soak your cares away in the relaxing spa. Enjoy your morning coffee listening to the sounds of nature.
Step inside the cozy Living Room, enjoy the rustic mountain decor and curl up in front of the Gas Fireplace and watch your favorite ROKU movie on the 50" Plasma HDTV. The Country Kitchen is equipped with everything you need for your stay.
In the Bedroom, you will enjoy the Rustic, Log Queen Bed and another Flat Screen TV, and the Beautiful Bathroom features a slate shower.
When you decide to venture out and take in some nature, the Lake is less than a 1/4 mile stroll away. Looking for shopping, dining and night life? The Village is only 1 mile away and offers stores, restaurants, clubs, concerts and more.
Almost Paradise has it all - A great location close to the Lake and Village, a Spa, and all the amenities you need for your Big Bear Getaway. Book today!!
UNIT RULES AND SAFETY PRECAUTIONS:
• SMOKING: SMOKING OF ANY KIND IS NOT PERMITTED IN ANY RESIDENCE PER CITY OF BIG BEAR LAKE REGULATIONS. A $350 fee may be charged for ionization, if smoking in the property is detected. Fees apply for removing any cigarette butts on the property.
• PETS: GOOD DOGS ONLY. NO CATS. Sorry Owners are allergic!!! There is a $25 charge per dog per stay that if not charged in original quote can be paid through (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) using my email (EMAIL HIDDEN) Please clean up after your dog in every way, indoors and outdoors. You will be charged an additional $25 fee for every "surprise" found in the yard! Also PLEASE keep pets off the furniture and beds. You will be charges an additional $50 if there is dog hair found in the bed, blankets, sheets or on the furniture as the cleaning crew will have to wash the everything at least twice to remove dog hair. Also if your dog sheds a lot PLEASE clean up inside after them as to not incur any extra cleaning fees. Many people bring extra sheets and blankets if their dog sheds to help with excess dog hair. There is also a vacuum available. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR DOG ALONE IN THE CABIN UNLESS YOU BRING A CRATE FOR THEM. WE HAVE HAD PROBLEMS LATELY.
• FIREPLACE AND HEATER: The gas fireplace and heater are controlled by the thermostat to the left of the TV. Only use the thermostat to turn off and on the fireplace and heat. Please do not touch any of the controls on the gas stove. If someone has to come out to reset it there will be a $50 charge. Also remember to please turn down the thermostat to 55 degrees when you checkout.
• SPA RULES:
1. Children must be supervised at all times while in the hot tub.
2. SPA covers must remain on at all times while not being used..
3. PLEASE SHOWER AND REMOVE ALL OILS AND LOTIONS BEFORE USING THE SPA AND PLEASE DO NOT ADD ANYTHING TO THE WATER. There will be a $100.00 cleaning fee if the spa has to be drained.
4. Slippers/shoes en route to the hot tub are mandatory. Please do not go bare foot.
5. No beverages except water in or near the hot tub. If you spill beer, soda, etc. in the hot tub, it requires draining and cleaning the hot tub and *will* result in a $100.00 cleaning fee.
6. PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN SPA TOWELS
• Sheets and Towels: We try to supply nice quality sheets and 4 sets of towels for your use. Please do not use any oils or creams on the sheets as you will be charged for full replacement value and a $50 pain in the neck fee for my time to go shopping for the lost or damaged items.
• BBQ GRILL USE: PLEASE clean the grill, turn off the gas and cover the grill after use.
Trash: Trash MUST be brought to Clean Bear Trash Site (see attached): Guest will be charged $25.00 per bag of trash if not properly disposed of at a clean bear site.
RE: Dishes: We ask that you wash the dishes and coffeemaker and wipe down stove.
• OUTDOOR FIRES: The City of Big Bear Lake does not allow outdoor fires. You may be fined up to $250 by the city for this.
• ICY and COLD/WET CLIMATES: Use caution on stairs and slopes.
• ALARMS: Do not tamper with smoke detectors or CO2 detectors
• DO NOT EXCEED THE OCCUPANCY LIMIT AGREED ON IN THE RENTAL AGREEMENT. The City has the authority to evict you. Please read the rental agreement.
У этого хозяина 72 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
We love Big Bear Lake and we strive to make your stay the best ever. All our cabins have been completely renovated and beautifully remodeled and have all the amenities one could ask for. We have stayed at many wonderful homes through the years and we have worked hard to make our homes a place we would want to stay at and return to.
Guy was born and raised in Los Angeles, CA. He started singing professionally at the age of 10 with the Mitchell Boys Choir performing in many TV shows, Movies and concerts across the country. Upon graduating Fairfax High School Guy got a job singing with comedian Jerry Lewis in Las Vegas, and toured as a soloist with the Famed Norman Luboff Choir.
Guy is a professional studio singer and musician having sung on 100s of movies, TV Shows, recordings, commercials and concerts. Most recently Guy sang on the Oscars with Lady Gaga and Adele, Star Wars Rogue One, Star Trek Beyond, The Jungle Book, Ice Age Collision Course, Jurassic World, Tomorrowland, Fifty Shades of Grey, and Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. Other movie and TV shows include Planes, Epic, Oz, Star Trek Into Darkness, Men in Black 3, Mission Impossible 4, The Little Mermaid, and numerous times on the Academy Awards and Grammys, The Big Bang Theory, Family Guy, The Middle, to name a few Guy has sung and performed with a wide variety of recording artists ranging from Muse, U2, Beyonce’ and Red Hot Chile Peppers to Frank Sinatra, Barbra Streisand, Josh Groban, John Denver and The Lettermen. He has produced and recorded over 30 Piano CDs for Pianolight Music which was marketed in hundreds of stores across the country and has recorded 10 player piano CDs for WebOnly Piano distributed by Hal Leonard around the world.
Guy met his wife Elaine in 1982 while he was performing and she was a passenger on a cruise ship. They currently reside in North Hollywood and they have 2 sons, Andrew and Adam. They love the Big Bear Lake area and purchased their first property in 2009