Lovely home tucked away in a small family friendly subdivision that is tastefully decorated with tons of room for people to connect and relax. We're about half an hour from Lambeau Field and the neibrohood is quiet, safe, and perfect for bonfires or late night strolls.
We're 10 minutes from Walmart, Walgreens, and tons of restaurants.
Home theater/media room with foosball table, and a Ms Pacman arcade game with tons of throw back games.
Our home is a perfect for a family get away or a place to hang with your friends. Located in a quiet subdivision with over 3200 sq/ft of living space, a great patio with fire pit, a state of the art media room, 6 bedrooms, 3.5 baths.
The comfy living room and open dining/kitchen area make this a great place for being together. With 3 bedrooms upstairs including a master suite and 2.5 baths on the main floor you'll feel right at home. As of July 2017 the bed configuration is as follows:
Bedroom 1 (Master Bedroom) = King bed
Bedroom 2 = Single loft bed, Single Mattress/Box
Bedroom 3 = Single bed, Single pull out trundle
Bedroom 4 = Single Loft bed + AeroBed Double High Queen air mattress
Bedroom 5 = Queen Bed
Bedroom 6 = Single Day Bed
The lower level has a 3D projector and killer 7.1 surround sound set up in the media room, a full bathroom and a gaming area.
The yard is beautifully landscaped and the patio offers a fire pit, tons of seating and room for plenty of yard games. (Volleyball anyone??)
We are across the street from a middle school that has multiple outdoor basketball courts, soccer fields, baseball fields that are available.
There is nothing off limits and a wifi code will be provided. Direct TV, Netflix, and BluRay offers plenty of viewing options.
We are minutes away from everywhere in the Fox Cities and surrounding areas. We're in a secluded small subdivision with nice homes so it's clean, quiet, secure and has a rural vibe while 5 minutes from grocery stores and restaurants and less than 6 miles from Downtown.
- We require a "trusted, verified" profile with YOUR photo validating your identity prior to acceptance of your reservation request. Please include a note about the purpose for your stay and who will be staying with you.
- While we love pets, we do not allow pets.
- Because our home is smoke free our guests can not smoke in the home.
- We do ask you to be respectful of noise late at night as we're in a family residential area.
- Because we're in a family oriented subdivision - please do not play in the neighbors yards or utilize their basketball hoops without prior permission. There is a great school across the street that has a soccer/football field, basketball hoops, a playground and baseball fields. Feel free to have fun there because it's great space!
Katie and I have a home filled with love and 6 kids (5 living at home) and recently became...ahem....grandparents :-) Let the spoiling begin. Our at-home kids range in age from 16 - 11.
Katie teaches high school and I am a music pastor so we're constantly having friends over and love a sense of community and acceptance.
We love to travel and experience new things. We subscribe to the notion that every person has a story they're living out and we welcome the way our paths cross with new people