This is a spacious, clean, furnished master bedroom with PRIVATE bathroom and rooftop deck in one of Brooklyn's most vibrant neighborhoods, our beloved, East Williamsburg! Stay as the locals do and share our 3 bedroom, 2-story apartment!
See u soon!
- clean, hardwood floors
- 2 large windows with sliding glass doors providing access to private rooftop deck
- clean private bathroom with tub
- comfy, cozy, queen sized bed with fresh sheets
- full length mirror
- hangers for clothes
- fresh bath towels included with stay
- open living room with lots of natural light
- basic cable/Netflix/ HBO Go on TV
- high ceilings
- dishwasher/microwave/gas stove
- pots and pans for cooking / dishes & utensils
- 2 quiet, working roommates (lovely ladies in their early 30s)
- 4 story
- laundry facility in basement
- 1 block from Montrose Ave stop on L train
- friendly neighbors
- someone on vacation looking for a great deal
- someone in transition, moving, or exploring williamsburg
- someone who wants hotel comfort, but not hotel rates
- someone who is clean and will not smoke/do drugs in the apartment
- someone who prefers to stay at least a week - couples welcome! no pets..
The apartment is equipped with full kitchen (microwave oven, stove, toaster oven, pots, pans, etc.) and refrigerator for your use, large bathroom, a comfortable separate dining room, living room, and a private rooftop deck!
Общение с гостями
I will likely not be around as my room (Penthouse Guestroom) is typically only available when I am away. However, I am always reachable via text/email.
Другие важные подробности
We would very much appreciate it if you give us details as to when you will get into Brooklyn as soon as possible after you book the place so we can plan accordingly to get you your key without any delay.
Guests should be respectful of the home and the neighbors. Love thy neighbor :)