The flat comprises of 3 double bedrooms, a living room with a sofabed, a kitchen, a bathroom, a toilet and a cat ; all set out over one level on the second floor in a quiet block with two lifts. It is airy and spacious with access to a rose garden. FREE PARKING
Bright and spacious flat on the second floor with lift and stairs. Four rooms (3 bedroom and one living room) all with double beds, sleeping at least 2 people each very comfortably. The bathroom has a bath and shower. There is a second toilet.
- Unlimited free parking outside the flat.
- There is a cute and friendly indoor cat that needs looking after during your visit. Not suitable for those with cat allergy.
- Access to a large south facing garden ideal for barbecues.
- Television with cable and wireless internet.
- Stunning view over a lake, nature and wildlife (foxes, bats, waterfowl, squirrels, newts and frogs in the garden!)
- The kitchen is well equipped with all the necessary facilities, incl. dishwasher, washing machine, espresso machine, etc. Please look after the worktop and keep it dry.
A 10 minute pleasant walk along the canal will take you to Manor House underground station - Piccadilly Line. Local buses take you to London Bridge (and the City), Waterloo Station, Victoria Station, Oxford Street, Camden Town, all the must-see attractions of London.
If you like green around you - there is access to the lake and nature reserve, a short walk to the local parks, a short bus ride to an outdoor swimming pools.
Общение с гостями
This flat is our family home and we are letting it out while we are away on holidays. We have a four years old cat which will stay in the flat and will require looking after: feeding and emptying of the litter tray - and a friendly word and play!
Our friends will be available in emergency.
Другие важные подробности
There is a wicker chest full of toys and puzzle for children in the living room.
Please keep the worktop in the kitchen dry.
Do not smoke in the flat.