Dine your way through the Alberta Arts District, embrace the eclectic vibes, and then retreat off the busy main drag to our quaint, tree-lined block. You're just two minutes from all the fun, but it feels worlds apart, and you deserve the privacy.
Our home has two bedrooms that sleep two people each, and a sunroom (key word being "sunroom", it is not a bedroom and does not have own door, there is a privacy curtain however) off the kitchen that sleeps one person.
It's what Airbnb was intended for: it's your home away from home. You'll be able to walk to any of the many hotspots on NE Alberta St, hop a ride to the airport in 10 minutes, and enjoy the all benefits of being "close in" - downtown is just 15 minutes away.
This exquisitely restored Craftsman home has old world charm with all the modern comforts. All original architectural and finish details have been updated recently. If you like Craftsman homes, you'll love this one. We have built-in cabinets, artistic furniture, and we've decorated with local art.
Enjoy our outdoor landscape architecture, and entertain yourselves with a BBQ and rustic seating. The grass is greener: Portland’s dewy days yield green green grass. We like to let it grow healthily, and the landscape experts come once a month to give it a buzz. If you happen to be visiting during the "let it grow" days, that means the greenskeeper is scheduled for an imminent date. The design of the home lends itself to relaxation and entertainment and everything is where it should be. You're just up the back steps and into the kitchen if you need something from the fridge.
If there's no one in the sunroom, then nap time is on the daybed tucked into the private garden with the afternoon glow. We're fortunate to have southern exposure in the backyard.
The living room overlooks the quaint tree-lined street and you'll get a family neighborhood vibe, goats included (both four-hooved and two-legged kids call Sumner St home). Respect our neighbors and they'll respect you right back. Wave!
Catch Netflix (your own login is required) on the new TV or plug in (free WiFi included with stay) while you relax on the modern sofa from Urban Outfitters.
It's an entertainer's kitchen. Everyone is part of the fun, with built-in bar stool seating and a window seat if you want to visit with the cook.
You'll find local paintings throughout the house. Artist contact details are included, and we encourage you to schedule time to visit the artists' studios.
Rounding out our creature comforts: Clean towels and linens are provided. Rinse off that bit of Salt & Straw ice cream that missed your mouth on the walk home...and rest easy.
You will have the entire house to yourselves including access to washer/dryer in the basement and full use of the entire rest of the home. This is a "Yes" home. So yes, play the pink guitar (with extra strings and tuner) and the upright piano. The kitchen is stocked with all the essentials for cooking (pots, pans, dishes, utensils, cooking oils, and spices). Please tell us about your furry family members and we'll accommodate them if they are well behaved, clean, and friendly. We request you not leave them unattended at the house.
Общение с гостями
I'll be out of town while renting the place, so you'll have complete privacy. My friend will provide you with keys. She's an awesome resource - talk to her to get to know the local haunts!
Другие важные подробности
There are a few things that are par for the course with an older remodeled Craftsman home. The water pressure is good, but it's not going to blow you away. The front door locks, but it sometimes takes a bit of touch. We'll show you!
Please read the following house rules to ensure your stay is of the best quality!
House rules // check in:
1. First and foremost, ENJOY YOUR STAY!
2. Please make sure you know how all things work and check that they are in working order, including: door locks, shower, appliances, television, and WiFi.
3. Please ensure that any kitchenware you will be using is indeed usable.
4. Make sure all lights are working and not burnt out.
5. Make sure all windows are operational.
6. Make sure all furniture and bedding is clean and tidy.
7. Please give the backyard a once-over to check that it’s cozy and let our house manager know. Note: We let the grass grow, and once monthly give it a buzz, rake, and trim. If you happen to see it slightly unruly, that means the greenskeeper is scheduled for an imminent date, and it will be tidied up in short order.
8. If anything is broken, please notify the house manager immediately.
9. Please try to park directly in front of our happy, humble abode.
House rules // during your stay:
1. If anything breaks, please notify house manager immediately.
2. Always clean up after yourself. Please treat our home as your own. Leave no trace! On that note…
3. Please don’t leave presents from your pet behind (…or from your pet’s behind!).
4. And never leave your amazing four-legged companion alone in the house or yard, unless they’re comfortable and quiet in a crate you’ve brought along.
5. If your stay includes a Monday, please help us out by placing the garbage cans at the side of the road.
6. Please help us keep all walkways and stairwells clear and safe: eg, sweep away leaves from a squall; or snow that falls – fortunately, we’re more of a ‘40 inches of the wet stuff per year’ city!
7. Please clean up any excessive mess: eg, grease on the stove or sticky material that may cause damage.
8. No more than five guests overnight without permission.
9. No excessive noise and please tone it all the way down after 10:00pm.
10. No parties. Silent discos, however…
11. No smoking of any kind in the house!
12. Be a good neighbor.
House rules // check out (please & thank you):
1. Before you leave, we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d please strip all beds that were used.
2. If you would also please run the dishwasher, you are awesome!
3. Please discard all food that you don’t think will be reused by another guest.
4. Please clean up all messes.
5. Please replace any furniture that was rearranged.
6. Please double-check that the yard is clear of pet waste.
7. Please close the gate and lock the door.
8. THANK YOU!
У этого хозяина 123 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы