* No smoking in rooms - a $250 fee will be charged to your credit card if you smoke in your room(s). Any damages to your room(s) due to smoking will charged to your account. This includes burn marks on flooring, bedding, furniture, etc. Please smoke outside on lanai where ashtrays are provided
* Animals are not allowed on the property
* There is a maximum of 2 persons per room.
* All guests must be registered when checking in and proper identification provided
* A registered guest must be a minimum age of 18 years or older to rent a room(s).
* Please do not leave your valuables and other items unattended on the property. The West Inn will not be responsible for any types of thefts on the property. A safe is provided in each room at no charge for your convenience
* Registered guest(s) are responsible for the conduct of their visitors as well as any damages made to the property during your stay
* Please refrain from loud talking throughout the property. Using our rooms for the purpose of “partying” is strictly prohibited. No loitering on property.
* The contents of each room are inventoried on the days maid service is provided. If items are missing or damaged, the hotel will bill your account accordingly
* Hawaii Revised Statutes, Section 281-78, prohibits any individual under 21 years of age to consume alcoholic beverages on site. Alcoholic beverages are prohibited in the common areas of the property which includes all walkways, parking areas, etc.
* Barbequing upstairs or open flames in any of our rooms, common areas and parking lot, etc. are strictly prohibited – However we do provide a charcoal barbeque grill downstairs by the parking area for your convenience