Charming light-filled and private cottage in the heart of Venice Beach that could sleep up to 4. Beach cruise bikes and surf boards are included.
Charming light-filled and private back cottage that could sleep up to 4: two in a comfortable ,adjustable Sleep Number queen bed, and two on the sofa bed.
There is a large, private deck with couches, hammock and barbecue, perfect place to chill out and enjoy the weather. The swivel-mounted 50" TV with Netflix and can rotate to watch from anywhere in the house, even from the front deck!
This house is just a 5 - 10 minute walk from everything that makes Venice a unique and exciting place to visit.
Located in a the heart of Venice.
- Only 5 blocks from the beach, Venice boardwalk, Erwin Hotel rooftop bar and the famous Muscle Beach (Basketball, volleyball, handball, paddle tennis, skate park, roller-skate park, bike path, boxing, and Venice Pier)
- Just 1/2 block from Abbot Kinney Blvd.: GQ Magazine named it "The Coolest Street in America": enjoy great restaurants, bars, shops, foodtrucks, coffee shops…
- Convenient to many bus stops (Metro, Big Blue Bus, Culver City bus)
- Close to LAX airport - about 10 minutes by car
- This unit has bikes and surfboards available for use
- Groceries: Whole foods (6 blocks away), local markets 4 blocks
- Venice Farmer's market on Fridays only 4 blocks away
- Santa Monica's Farmer's market on Sundays: 12 minutes by bike or a 5 minute car/bus ride
- Golds gym is ~ 6 block away
- YAS: Yoga and Spinning is just one block away where you can take yoga classes or spin classes.
- Venice Canals are 6 blocks away.
Guests have access to their own laundry machine, a private entrance, barbecue, beach cruiser bikes, surfboards. Parking is free on the streets. No parking in the driveway is allowed and beware of street cleaning on Wednesday and Thursday.
Общение с гостями
We are happy to recommend local places to go. We also supply a list of nearby restaurants and activities in the cottage.
Другие важные подробности
Venice point-break is a great surfing spot that is ~ 10 min walking distance from the house. Great for beginner or for advanced. You can use the short or longboard that are provided in the house or bring your own.
The Strand bicycle path, ~ 4 min biking distance from the house, is a great way to visit the beach cities such as Santa Monica, Marina Del Rey, Playa Del Rey, El Porto Beach, Manhattan beach, Hermosa Beach, Redondo beach, Torrance and Palos Verdes. ~ 22 miles bike stretch.
The first friday of every month is what we call "First Friday" on Abbot Kinney Blvd. Shops stay open late, some have entertainment, food trucks line the street and people come from all around just to enjoy the atmosphere.
September boasts the "Abbot Kinney Street Festival" in which hundreds of local artisans set up booths along the street, while there is entertainment as well: music, kids areas, food trucks, art shows, rock climbing wall, beer gardens.
This is a quiet street and we expect our guests to be respectful of our neighbors and their families.