My flat is part of an artist community, old building, characteristic, cozy, lots of daylight. About 40m²,double bed+sofa bed. 6 min walk to MTR. I rent my flat when I travel.I'm a photographer so still have my belongings there,please keep in mind.
- Artistic community. It's an old building very characteristic of old Hong Kong, so please do not expect new renovated hotel style flat. I got some low marks because of people expecting hotel style accommodation. Many creative people visit the lounge downstairs and the cafe. Feel free to hang out there and meet other locals, expats and travelers who are visiting. There is also a hostel on the first floor of the building. So it is a very friendly community and chance to meet others are very easy.
- Free WiFi Service , and cable internet.
- Double Bed
- Sofa Bed
- Air Conditioned
- Portable Heater for cold days
- Kitchen with fridge and cooker
- Washroom and shower area with hot water heater
- There is an elevator in the building and a security guard at the ground floor
- 6 min walk to reach Prince Edward MTR station
- Many restaurants, a laundry and pharmacies are located just outside the building in the area.
- 24Hours 7-eleven and Circle K is located within a minute walk.
- Large grocery store open until 11pm just in front of my building.
Feel free to use all the amenities in the flat
Общение с гостями
I rent my flat when I travel so unfortunately I will not be around but my neighbor friend in the building will provide you the key to enter, or I will leave it in a safe place for you to pick up downstairs at the visitor lounge.
Другие важные подробности
My flat has my personal stuff in it. I will empty the wardrobe so the guests can put their clothing in there. I am a fashion/art photographer so there are many photography/art/fashion magazines and books you are free to browse.
Please do not play music loudly after 10pm as the walls are very thin and the neighbors can hear it :)
I am a fashion/contemporary art photographer. The building I live in accommodates many artists and designers, expats and locals. I rent my flat whenever I leave for another country for work or travel.