LOCATION AND COMFORT! Your own private room in my home in Melbourne's Centre - only a 10-12 minute walk from the city's main transport terminal and shopping. The apartment is in the classy financial district of Melbourne's downtown - with historical character with the convenience of clean, modern interior. Some of the city's best cafes close by, and free tram transport at the doorstep. You will be right at the centre of the action in this vibrant city!
Enjoy the privacy of your own Master Bedroom space in my home! The apartment in one of Melbourne's character heritage buildings is located on a premier inner city street within the free tram zone - and is very close to the city's two main railway stations. I look forward to sharing my home and my city with you!
The apartment interior has been modernised and renovated, and is stylishly decorated.
Guests stay in the Master bedroom - a large and cosy 'cocoon' space.
The room is stylishly decorated and equipped with:
-Queen sized bed with new, good quality linen
-Fresh towels and hand towels
- Spacious mirror front wardrobe with hangers for your clothes.
- Desk, chair and desk light.
- Small DVD player/monitor and you are welcome to use my collection of DVD's.
- Bedside lights
- Fans for summer and heater for winter.
- Electric blanket on the bed for extra winter warmth.
NOTE: It is possible to fit an extra single inflatable bed in this room but it is very tight to fit in - please ask for details if you have an additional family member wanting to stay. There is a small nightly charge to cover linen wash, water, heating and breakfast cereal - for extra person.
Check out my guestbook guide for a selection of places to eat, shop and see in the area.
Shared open plan kitchen, dining and living space with:
- TV & DVD PLayer
- Comfortable lounge chairs and dining space with table and chairs.
- Breakfast cereal, tea, coffee, fruit for guests' breakfasts
- Small fridge
- Pots, pans, cutlery, cooking equipment
The shared bathroom has the following facilities:
- European laundry with front loading washing machine (you are welcome to use the laundry soap provided).
-Toilet with toilet paper.
- Large shower and quality products for guests use - body wash, shampoo and conditioner.
- Vanity unit with basin has empty drawers for storage of your bathroom products.
- Supply of extra linen.
A great range of Melbourne's best conveniences at your doorstep including:
- Tram at the doorstep
- Southern Cross Station/Skybus (Airport Bus) Terminal - 700 m
- Queen Victoria Market - 20 minute walk (1.3km away)
- Melbourne's famous 'Gourmet Alley' Flinders Lane Restaurants are a short walk away - for example Movida 14 minute walk (1 km away); Supernormal 12 minutes walk (900 m) away; Degraves Street cafes/restaurants 9 minutes walk (700 m) etc.
- Cafe/bakery at the 'front door'
- Excellent gym within walking distance 500m (8 minute walk)
- Melbourne Bike Share station 400 metres away (5 minutes walk)
Conditions of your stay:
•All utilities included in price (water, power, gas )
•No extra guests to stay overnight
PLEASE NOTE: This is an inner city location with all the convenience of central location, free trams and a wealth of things to see and do at your doorstep. However the downtown area does come with some associated inner city noise. Guests should consider their location needs carefully.
AUSTRALIAN KOALA FOUNDATION: 10% from every stay is donated towards supporting koalas in the wild.
Koalas are disappearing. Loss of koala habitat and koala food trees (eucalyptus leaves) is the leading koala threat. I am passionate about supporting these unique and iconic Australian animals and their habitat!
The apartment living areas, kitchen and bathroom facilities are all shared spaces with myself - you are welcome to relax, prepare meals (thoughI prefer that guests don't cook with oil - and make yourself comfortable. You are also welcome to use all cookware, TV etc. Make yourself at home!
Общение с гостями
I am very busy and work for myself so am in for the whole day some days, other times am out and about! Always available to help with any queries you may have. I occasionally cook on weekends you are welcome to share a meal, but you will also fall in love with the fantastic eating options and great coffee everywhere in this food oriented city!
Другие важные подробности
PLEASE NOTE: Melbourne's inner city is world famous as a busy, vibrant zone. There is some potential for noise from the streets on some nights until 11pm. Please consider your accommodation needs carefully as a quieter suburban location may suit you better.
Please clean up after yourself in the kitchen and keep bathroom clean. Guests are not required to do anything with their linen after use, nor to do the larger cleaning jobs. This will be done for you as part of the cleaning fee. Keep noise levels low (no parties) and please respect the space and other residents in the building. No smoking thanks.
У этого хозяина 311 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
A travel lover myself, I love to host people wherever I am in the world. I have been living and working in China for three years - in Nanjing and Shanghai - and my life continues to be a "Tale of Two (Great Design) Cities" - Shanghai for business, friends and pleasure, and Melbourne which is my home and family base. Professionally I am a Landscape Architect, an artist, writer and photographer. Along with architecture and design I have a passion for great food and coffee - see my blog 'Letters from Cafe Noir' for more tips on great coffee in Melbourne - Australia's Coffee and Culture Capital!! I look forward to meeting you and to sharing my spaces in Melbourne's fabulous CBD.