The Sequoia River Cabin is a rustic cabin on the Main Fork of the Kaweah River with private river access. Relax by the river during the day and enjoy the fire pit in the evenings.
The Sequoia River Cabin is nestled in the Sierra Nevada foothills, in a quaint hamlet known as Three Rivers, Gateway to the Sequoias. We are just 5 miles to the Ash Mountain entrance of Sequoia National Park.
The nightly rate includes the 10% occupancy tax we are required by Tulare County to collect from our guests.
Our cute and cozy cabin has a well-equipped kitchen and a propane BBQ. There is a queen-size bed in the step-up (2 steps) sleeping area, a queen-size sofa bed. The rear deck is just steps away from the Main Fork of the Kaweah River.
We are conveniently located on Sierra Drive, the main road through our small town, with the main fork of the Kaweah River just steps from your back door. The private river setting allows for a true romantic getaway. There is a fire pit by the river to enjoy an evening fire and we do supply firewood.
***If the dates you want are not available, ask us about our new luxury yurt / roundhouse. It sleeps two and is located in Three Rivers, Mineral King area, with spectacular mountain views***
While we do welcome your pets, please note that dogs are not allowed on any trails in Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks and our property is not completely fenced. The pet fee is $40 per stay per pet with a maximum of 2 dogs. We will send you a "Money Request" through Airbnb for the pet fee, because we do not have an option to add a pet fee on Airbnb. Please do clean up after your dogs.
Relax in the Jacuzzi tub, listen to the sounds of the river and marvel at the Blue Heron and various duck species that call the river home. You just might see some deer at the river's edge getting a drink.
If you enjoy fishing, you can fish in the river just steps from the deck.
In the evening, relax in the lounge chairs by the river and be mesmerized by the spectacular star-studded night sky.
In the springtime, you can sit on the deck and catch a glimpse of the whitewater rafters and kayakers as they make their way down the river.
We offer plush towels, quality linens, a down comforter inside an organic cotton duvet. We also provide spa-quality eco-friendly toiletries for our guests. Satellite TV and WiFi are available as well. Coffee and assorted teas, creamers, sweeteners, olive oil, gourmet salt and pepper grinders and more are provided for our guests.
This historic cabin was originally built as a fishing retreat decades ago and has evolved a number of times since then. In the '70s it was Little Rainbow, the workshop of our local silversmith. After that it became a private residence, and later a trendy coffee house named The Cabin. The Cabin later became The Buckaroo, also a coffee house/burger joint.
Guests will have access to everything in and around the cabin.
Общение с гостями
We will meet you at the cabin to give you the key and show you around the cabin. We do not live on the property. We do live in town and are available by phone/email if you need to contact us.
Refunds will not be made due to circumstances that are not in control of the owners such as, but not limited to, late check-in due to condition of house left by previous guest, National Park closures, road closures to the National Park, weather conditions & power outages provided that these circumstances do not make the cabin uninhabitable.
Другие важные подробности
There is an additional charge of $40 per stay for each pet, with a maximum of 2 dogs which is payable upon arrival because we are unable to add that fee on Airbnb's listing platform.
By booking this space you’re agreeing to follow Richard & Jeanie's House Rules.
NO SMOKING IN THE CABIN. If you smoke outside, please clean up and dispose of all of your butts. Do not throw them off the back deck.
DO NOT BURN CANDLES AT THE CABIN.
CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR DOG, PLEASE.
The Fine Print (don't let it scare you):
1. GENERAL: The guest is responsible for all other occupants using the premises and agrees not to have any more than 4 people staying overnight and/or the number in his/her reservation. DO NOT USE SELF-TANNER WHILE AT THE CABIN. IT PERMANENTLY STAINS SHEETS AND TOWELS.
2. CLEANING: The property will be inspected and cleaned after your departure. Please leave the property in the same general condition that you received it by making sure that the kitchen and bathroom are left clean and the house is neat and orderly. There is no need to sweep or vacuum. PLEASE leave dishes, glasses, pots & pans, kitchen utensils & appliances in the same condition as you found them. DO NOT clean fish inside the cabin.
3. OUTDOOR JACUZZI TUB: Please DO NOT use the shower gel in the Jacuzzi as it creates quite a mess and involves extra cleanup. The lavender bath salts are supplied to our guests for that purpose. Do not turn on the jets until they are covered with water.
4. GUEST'S LIABILITY: Guest agrees to accept liability for any damages caused to the property by the guest or the guest's guests, and for any items lost or stolen by guest or guest's guests. If damages are in excess of the security deposit being held, guest agrees to reimburse the owner for costs incurred to repair or replace damaged or missing items.
5. SLEEPING CAPACITY / DISTURBANCES: Guests and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit all monies paid for any of the following: A: Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity of 4 people. B: Using the premises for any illegal activity. C: Causing damage to the property or to any of the neighboring properties. D: Having a party.
6. GUEST'S RESPONSIBILITY: Guest is responsible for locking all doors and windows upon every temporary or permanent departure.
7. HOLD HARMLESS: The owner does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to any persons or their personal property. Guest agrees to hold harmless the owner for any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond their control.
8. PATIOS AND DECKS: The guest accepts and assumes all risks involved in or related to the use of the surrounding areas of the cabin.
9. THE RIVER: Guest agrees that they are fully aware that swimming/walking in the river can be dangerous at certain times of the year, and guest hereby holds harmless the owner of above said property for any and all claims, demands and causes of action by reason of any injury or whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the guest, or any of his/her guests as a result of, or in connection with the usage of the river made available by this property for their use.
10. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The guest, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner of above said property from any and all claims, demands and causes of action by reason of any injury or whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the guest, or any of his/her guests as a result of, or in connection with, the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold the Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising therefrom. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors, or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and costs.
11. By booking this rental, The guest hereby acknowledges and agrees to the terms above.
12. MOST IMPORTANTLY- Have fun, relax and enjoy yourself! And don't be freaked out by the fine print (it is only here because our brother-in-law is a paranoid attorney). Since we began renting our cabin in 2014, there haven't been any problems at all; no guest has ever had their deposit withheld or been asked to pay any compensation for any problems whatsoever.
У этого хозяина 71 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
After coming to beautiful Three Rivers for years whitewater rafting, we decided it was time to leave the hectic life of the big city and enjoy a more relaxed and peaceful way of life surrounded by the natural beauty of the Sierra Nevada foothills.