We have two listings on Airbnb. This is the "Private Room" which has a single bed and a sofa/bed. The "Large Bedroom" listing has a king size bed. We welcome inquiries from travelers with complete profiles, verifications and nice reviews.
EUREKA is an alternative-style guest house. We bring together the arts, nature, and off-the-beaten-path experiences. We have clean, comfortable guest rooms, a 1200 square foot dance studio, a kitchen, nature trails, and other amenities like an outdoor shower. The retreat is located in a peaceful, authentic rural Maine town a comfortable distance from the touristy areas. The retreat was created and is managed by world renown juggler and touring artist Michael Menes.
Guests have access to kitchen facilities, laundry, barbecue, outdoor shower, wifi, and nature trails.
Общение с гостями
We try to create an environment in which our guests feel at ease. We are a respectful, friendly couple, enjoying the peaceful surroundings of our retreat. We understand when our guests prefer to be quiet or, at other times, to have polite conversation.
Другие важные подробности
- We offer clean sheets and clean towels.
- It is very safe and secure where we are located so you shouldn’t have any problem getting locked in or locked out.
- We keep a good supply of fresh drinking water from a natural spring which pushes up from deep under a mountain just a few miles away. (Cooper Spring).
- Our guest bathroom is very new and very clean, however, in the summer we highly recommend taking a morning shower outside in our very private outdoor shower. Ask us to lend you a robe. It’s very spa-like. You won’t be sorry!
- Don't confuse BUCKFIELD with BUCKSPORT! We are located in BUCKFIELD which is sometimes confused with BUCKSPORT. The later is a town along the coast of Maine. We are located in Oxford County which is an hour inland.
- Our private home is not regulated by the State of Maine Department of Health and Human Services and the Maine Center for Disease Control and Prevention.
NO SMOKING. No smoking is allowed inside the building.
NO PETS. Professionally trained service animals are allowed.
FOOTWEAR. We prefer if guests take off their shoes and leave them in our entryway. Appropriate footwear should be worn in our dance studio or you may go bare foot or wear socks.
COMMON SENSE. No juggling of fire indoors, sharp objects, etc. Ask us to roll down a carpet if you are unsure.
HOURS. Try to be quiet after 10 PM.
У этого хозяина 24 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I'm a professional juggler, touring artist, writer and producer who loves to travel and escape into nature. I make my home in Maine where, early in my career, I studied mime, theater, and improvisation. I own and operate an arts retreat where I enjoy being an Airbnb host, welcoming guests from all around the world! When I travel, I prefer to stay away from the touristy places and hang out with the locals, discovering hidden places and having authentic experiences. My motto in life is, "If not now, when?!"