Bright housing in a quiet and nice district to take advantage of the sun and the beach ( supplied beach towel) !
Charming Loft of 42 m2 situated in a small co-ownership.
Quiet and very sunny apartment.
- Free WiFi
- Entrance equipped with a closet, with a cupboard with shoes,
- Open fully-equipped kitchen : stick induction, oven, refrigerator, freezer, kitchen sink 2 tubs, Italian barkeeper
- Lounge with sofa bed 2 places (1.10m x 1.90m)
+ Room with bed 2 places (1.40m x 1.90m) and chest of drawers 3 drawers,
- Bathroom equipped with a washing machine, with a shower, with arrangements
I shall put back to you keys, rather at the end of the day but contact me for quite difficulties. I remain reachable by telephone.
If you arrive by air, you can come with the shuttle " airport-center city " (6€) or by bus (N 23+tram - 1.5€), the train station "Riquier" (2.8€) or by car. I can pick you up at the airport (maxi 3 people)
The accommodation is situated on the bottom of a hill. Accessible by car. Stands, there are some outside steps to be borrowed to come to the apartment or the passage by the small road.
Общение с гостями
I shall be available upon your arrival to present you the accommodation. I shall remain available on the telephone throughout your stay.
Другие важные подробности
Internal rules :
- Sheets and towels are inclusive (+ a towel of beach).
To your departure, the due beds been undone.
- The ground is in true parquet wood, not to walk with the tall heels or to roll up the suitcases.
- To respect the calm of the other occupants of the building.
- The arrivals and the departures will do him after 18h. Not you hesitate to contact me if there is difficult to arrive in this schedule. We will look for together a solution.
Je vis à Nice depuis 17 ans mais je suis originaire d'un petit village près de la station de ski d'Auron, aux portes du Mercantour, dans l'arrière pays niçois. Je travaille dans le domaine du social et pour mes loisirs j'aime les balades à la mer comme à la montagne, le chant, le théâtre, et aller déguster la cuisine niçoise et italienne qu'offre Nice. Dans cette ville, on peut flâner et vivre à son rythme. C'est important.