Enjoy the Mediterranean flavour of this recently renovated 200 year-old stone house. The property is peaceful and serene, surrounded by trees, and only a short walk from the old town of Omisalj, and 800 metres from the sea.
The main floor is open-concept with lots of natural light. Upstairs there are two bedrooms and a full bathroom. There is an additional full bathroom downstairs.
- AC throughout, floor heating, fully equipped kitchen (fridge, electric stove, dishwasher, washing machine, toaster, coffee maker, 10 sets of dishes, cutlery, pots, salad bowl, etc.).
- Free interrnet access, satellite TV, DVD player, DVDs
- Small book collection in English/German/French/Croatian
- Travel guides for the area (Lonely Planet etc)
Enjoy your breakfast on the terrace, with shade provided by the stone hedge and a grapevine canopy. In the evening, turn the same terrace into a dining area. Prepare local fish on the barbecue, and pair it with one of Croatia’s most loved white wines, from vineyards around Vrbnik on Krk (we will gladly advise you on the many local delicacies).
By car (bus), Omisalj is the first town after crossing the bridge onto Krk. Parking is available behind the house. Alternatively, if you are flying into Rijeka (airport is actually on Krk), please let us know when you are landing and we will come pick you up.
2018 Price List:
01.04. - 30.04. > eur 75.00/day + eur 45.00 cleaning fee
01.05. - 14.06. > eur 85.00/day + eur 45.00 cleaning fee
15.06. - 30.09. > eur 104.00/day + eur 45.00 cleaning fee
01.10. - 31.10. > eur 75.00/day + eur 45.00 cleaning fee
01.11. - 19.11. > eur 70.00/day + eur 45.00 cleaning fee
- no smoking indoors
- pets are allowed except in bedrooms
- late night check-in not a problem
- bags can be stored between check-out and departure