A unique and spacious canal side townhouse designed by award winning architect, Sir Nicholas Grimshaw. Cool, quirky, quiet yet minutes from the buzz of Camden.
A beautifully designed, bright, spacious, airy 3 storey central london townhouse overlooking the Regents Canal.
The flat is split over 3 floors with the main bedrooms on the top and ground floor offering privacy for the middle floor with an open plan lounge, double height ceilings and island kitchen leading on to a balcony overlooking the canal.
-2 minutes from Camden Tube underground
- Next door to a major supermarket and minutes from all the buzz of camden market, it's bars & restaurants
- within 15 minutes to the west end or anywhere central
- excellent bus/ tube links
- 15 minutes walk to regents park and primrose hill (along the canal)
- 10 minutes from St Pancras (Eurostar) and Kings Cross
- parking available (no extra cost)
- Recently painted and floors sanded (March 2017)
NB the plants and some of the art in the photos are no longer there
-Overlooking Regents canal
-3 double bedrooms + 2 bathrooms (3rd bedroom has a mattress)
- bright and airy
-double height ceilings
- unique and interesting
Property description- 3 storey townhouse:
-kitchen & double height dining room with balcony overlooking canal
-walk in wardrobe
- bedroom 2- with mattress. This is a mezzanine bedroom with curtains for a partition
- No parties
- Please respect the space
- Smoking only allowed on the balcony. Not inside the apartment