Gorgeous 2 bedroom loft in Le Marais / Bastille area.
Very spacious and full of light!
Accomodates a couple or a family with 1 or 2 children.
Welcome to our house !!!
Just a few recommendations…
- Please don’t smoke in the apartment
- Close the window when you leave the apartment
- Please don’t slam the door and watch out as you can’t open the door from inside if it’s locked.
- Please turn off both heaters in the bathroom when you leave the apartment
- There is food in the fridge and in the big grey cupboard. You can help yourself.
We’d appreciate if you could replace it.
- If you ever need it, the electricity board is behind the drums in the wall
- Trash bins are located on the ground floor :
white (glass) / yellow (recycling – carboard, plastic, paper waste) / green (trash)
- The clothes dryer is under the bed
- Please don’t make too much noise after midnight
That's it !
Enjoy your stay !
S & J
We are a Paris-based couple, both working in the film industry, both with a long-time experience living abroad (Shirley lived 3 years in London and 1 year in Sydney; I lived 4 years in NYC).
We're now happily back in Paris, but we still love traveling, meeting new people and making sure travelers enjoy our city.
We've been using AirBnb for several years now, both as travelers and hosts. We just love it, and we take each new rental as a way to better the community at large.
We're looking forward to hosting you in our apartment !
Shirley & Jonas