Gorgeous 2 bedroom loft in Le Marais / Bastille area.
Very spacious and full of light!
Accomodates a couple or a family with 1 or 2 children.
Welcome to our 2 bedroom loft in the heart of Paris!
Our apartment has two bedrooms, two bathrooms and one living room / open kitchen.
The main bedroom has a queen-size bed, flat TV (with cable TV and DVD player), a closet you can use for your own clothes. This room has direct access to its own bathroom, equipped with a shower, closet, washing machine and towel warmer.
The second bedroom has a child's bed and direct access to its own bathroom and shower.
Our open kitchen is fully equipped as well: family-size fridge ; freezer ; oven ; microwave ; blender ; induction cooking stove ; dishwasher.
Last but not least, there's a HD projector in the middle of the room: just plug your laptop and watch DVDs, internet, etc. on the wall ... that'(URL HIDDEN)meters screen (or 10 x 6.5 ft).
The apartment is on the first floor and has very high ceilings so you'll enjoy lots of daylight.
It is located Rue Saint Sabin, a quiet street just off the big activity, with a really nice neighborhood atmosphere.
Welcome to our house !!!
Just a few recommendations…
- Please don’t smoke in the apartment
- Close the window when you leave the apartment
- Please don’t slam the door and watch out as you can’t open the door from inside if it’s locked.
- Please turn off both heaters in the bathroom when you leave the apartment
- There is food in the fridge and in the big grey cupboard. You can help yourself.
We’d appreciate if you could replace it.
- If you ever need it, the electricity board is behind the drums in the wall
- Trash bins are located on the ground floor :
white (glass) / yellow (recycling – carboard, plastic, paper waste) / green (trash)
- The clothes dryer is under the bed
- Please don’t make too much noise after midnight
That's it !
Enjoy your stay !
S & J
We are a Paris-based couple, both working in the film industry, both with a long-time experience living abroad (Shirley lived 3 years in London and 1 year in Sydney; I lived 4 years in NYC).
We're now happily back in Paris, but we still love traveling, meeting new people and making sure travelers enjoy our city.
We've been using AirBnb for several years now, both as travelers and hosts. We just love it, and we take each new rental as a way to better the community at large.
We're looking forward to hosting you in our apartment !
Shirley & Jonas