Just 500m from the sandy beaches of Malama, this Mythical Sands Resort apartment in Kapparis, near Protaras, is decorated to a high standard, set in luxurious private setting, with private outdoor swimming pool. Early booking advised!
Our apartment is decorated to a high standard, set in luxurious private setting, with private outdoor swimming pool. We have all mod cons, including fans and air conditioning, Flat Screen HD TV, DVD Player, and Wifi.
To use the wifi (speeds of 4-8 Mbps), guests are given a unique code, which they must pay for.
Daily (€12), Weekly (€25), bi-weekly (€40), or monthly (€55) rates apply. This is charged at cost., so we don't make a profit on this!
The apartment has 2 large bedrooms, one fitted with twin beds, and the other with a large double. The L-shaped sofa in the lounge is very comfy and will easily sleep an extra two people.
We have a power shower fitted in our bathroom, and plenty of hot water is supplied by the solar panels on the roof. In winter months (December through February) we have an immersion heater, just in case guests need extra hot water.
Our apartment has a great little juicer, which is excellent for making fresh orange juice in the mornings. We just ask that you keep it clean, and rinse it out after using it, so all guests can enjoy the privilege of having use of it.
Check in is normally at 2pm, and check out is normally at 11am. However, we are happy to be a bit more flexible if we don't have other guests leaving/arriving on the same day. Please contact us nearer the time to enquire about earlier check in times and later check out times.
Guests have access to a private swimming pool that is shared amongst Mythical Sands owners and guests only, and have their own parking space.
Общение с гостями
We are either based on the other side of the island (Paphos) or in the UK. We are happy to FaceTime with our guests to welcome them and ensure a pleasant stay. As well, we have a fun, relaxed manager (Martin) who will make sure the apartment is spick and span before arrival. He can also be contacted if anything goes awry, and will meet and greet our guests in person, as well as checking the apartment at the end of your stay.
Другие важные подробности
You'll be given an electronic card for the gate, if you're driving, and also one to access the swimming pool. The air conditioning units are linked to a key swob, so they will turn off when you leave the apartment.
Our apartment gets the sun in the mornings but has plenty of shade in the afternoon and evening, so you'll be thankful that it doesn't get roasting hot inside. Cooler nights mean better sleep!
By following some basic rules, you'll help us out and also enjoy your stay better.
In general, think GREEN! Although Cyprus is behind in terms of recycling, there are efforts afoot here.
1. Please do not smoke inside the property at any time. Other guests have to use the rooms after you have left.
2. Please empty the trash regularly (especially in the Summer months when it is hot) as it will quickly smell and attract insects and other nasties.
3. Please rinse your plates etc before putting in the dishwasher and use the ‘glass’ setting (30 mins as opposed to 160!) to conserve energy.
4. Please use the short cycle (“quick”) on the washing machine unless your clothes are heavily soiled.
5. Please recycle all your glass, plastic and paper. There are 3 big bins at the end of the road (by the Chinese restaurant), only a 5 minute walk away.
6. Please turn off the TV, and all lights when leaving the property. We can all do our bit for the environment!
7. If you break or damage anything, please let the management know, so they can replace it for other guests.
8. We hope you have a great holiday!!
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 5 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем всю сумму бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 5 дней до поездки, то мы вернем 50% стоимости всех ночей бронирования, кроме первой. Стоимость первой ночи не возращается.
My wife and I are both full-time energy practitioners, with a successful practice based in the UK and Cyprus.
We love travelling to different parts of the world, experiencing different cultures, and we are both "foodies" - we love eating great food, both at home and out-and-about!
We're both active people, as we practice and teach yoga, and love to spend time surfing whenever we can, or hiking up mountains.
We also like to dance ... salsa!