The top floor of our home, completely private w/separate entrance. 1 queen & 1 full size bed, 1 bathroom, kitchen, pool, hot tub, wireless internet. Less than 5min walk to downtown. Circa 1909 fully restored Folk Victorian. Hetero friendly-gay owned.
So close to Downtown Tulsa you can see, hear, smell and touch it! Plus it is like staying in a Victorian Tree House and it is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. While we are "Family/Kid" friendly our space may not be Kid Proof. We have made some adjustments to help you keep our home and your child safe. Also it is important to let us (and all AirBnB hosts) know if you plan on having a party. We don't discourage a few friends for cocktails but beer/booze pong is not acceptable in our home.
Pool (not heated, usually open May 1 and closed November 1), Hot Tub (doubles as Greenhouse in Winter Months), Washer & Dryer, Private Entrance, Internet, Fully Equipped Kitchen, etc
Общение с гостями
As little or as much as we agree on.
Другие важные подробности
Pink Dog Guest House Pool & Hot Tub Rules (Quiet Time from House Rules apply in the Pool Area too)
The landlord neither assumes nor accepts any responsibility for accidents. Your use of the pool and hot tub codifies your acceptance of this release of liability of the landlord and the acceptance of these rules):
1)The pool and hot tub are for residents, tenants and their guests use only
GUESTS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY RESIDENT.
2)NO PETS are allowed in the pool area.
3)No sharp objects are allowed in the pool area. Especially NO GLASS No cutoffs, zippers, glass, metal, spikes, etc. Only water-based lotions.
4)DO NOT TAKE THE VACUUM CLEANER OUT OF THE POOL without first unplugging it from the pool wall and modifying the valves (see Jonathan) - REPLACE IT WHEN YOU ARE THROUGH
5)You may use the Propane Grill – You must SHUT OFF THE TANK VALVE, clean the area and empty the trash after use.
6)“POOL PARTIES” Must be SCHEDULED AHEAD and landlord approved
7)If you move or rearrange anything in the pool area, put it back where it was as you leave. THIS INCLUDES LOUNGE CHAIRS. DO NOT MOVE ANY POTTED PLANTS
8)There is NO MAID or POOL BOY – Clean-up after yourself. The Pool and Hot Tub are not a bathtub - do not shave, bathe or wash-up in them
9)The pool and hot tub areas are clothing optional spaces and discretion should be used
10) The pool has NO SHALLOW END; children MUST be watched to make certain they don’t burn on the grill or drown
Pink Dog Guest House Rules
1. Internet is Wired and Wireless. If you plug into an outlet, you should be online without a password. If you access wirelessly, look for brnwms-guest and the password is beourguest
2. Quiet Time is 10pm - 8am; please keep noise to a minimum: TV, Stereo, Heavy Walking, Voices, Singing, Dancing, Children, Guests, Sex, Etc.
3. Smoking of ANY product (including cigarettes) is NOT allowed inside any part of the house. There are ashtrays located all around the outside areas for your convenience.
4. This is a downtown neighborhood and some houses do not have off street parking; please do not park directly in front of a neighbor’s house - that is usually their preferred parking space. Do not block any neighbor’s or our driveway at any time - even for a moment. There are 2 spaces for your use directly in front of this house and one more to the north of the driveway; please use those spaces when possible. It is YOUR responsibility to ensure your guests follow this rule
5. For SAFETY, be certain to shut off any heaters, fans and lights when you leave. DO NOT leave any heater on and unattended. Do not light ANY candles. DO NOT EVER use the cook stove for additional heat; it is unsafe. Cook stoves are not designed for heating - only cooking. Do Not use the stove for anything other than cooking
6. The front and outside of the house may not be changed or added to without permission; this includes doors, porch, yard, curtains and the inside of the front doors & windows.
7. Use of the Hot Tub, Pool and Yard require care and attention. Please ensure that the door to the greenhouse and all gates are securely closed and latched when you leave.
8. ALWAYS close the storm window when you close the window sash.
9. Illegal activities will result in immediate eviction with no refund of any rents paid or due.
10. Visitors are allowed; the landlord must be notified of overnight guests. Extra fees and rent may apply for additional guests. The Sofas (Both up and down stairs) are not designed for sleeping. If you have an extra guest who needs a place to sleep, you MUST use the futon mattress located in the queen-sized bedroom closet. Sheets and blankets for the futon are packed with it.
11. This house is over 110 years old and still has the original main drain line. DO NOT EVER put condoms, hygiene products or anything in the toilette, other than the usual.
12. There is a Brown Rug in front of the shower that helps prevent water from dripping through the floor - It MUST remain in place. It is also IMPORTANT to keep the shower curtain inside the shower pan when the shower is in use.
13. Immediately report any necessary repairs or damage to Jonathan Brown at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
We are a friendly couple living in Tulsa with our beasts (or pets). When you call you will be speaking mostly with Jonathan (the one with darker hair). We speak English, a little Spanish, a little German and some French - and sometimes Pig-Latin! There is smoking allowed but not inside the home.