A beautifully decorated, fully renovated apartment with a library of great books and a fully equipped kitchen. LIC is a fun neighborhood with a waterfront park that has the best views in the city. The subway is outside the door and just one stop from Grand Central Station.
* ONE STOP to Grand Central Station (subway is right outside the apartment building)
* Two subway stops to Times Square and Broadway theaters
* A super comfortable bedroom suite, queen size bed, down comforter
* Additional red velvet sleeper sofa in room, reading chair, lots of books, movies, music
* Private bathroom in the suite--perfect for a couple with one child or three single women.
* View of Empire State Building from the building
* 15 minutes to Greenwich Village--take the 4, 5 or 6 train from Grand Central
* 20 minutes to SOHO/Chinatown
* Williamsburg Brooklyn (hipster capital of the world) is a few subway stops on the G train, or you could rent a bike at the corner bike shop and ride to Brooklyn in a few minutes over the Pulaski Bridge
* Close to everything, yet a super quiet. totally private room overlooking a garden
* Great place to stay if you are in Long Island City for a wedding at The Foundry or The Metropolitan Building
In the neighborhood:
Two charming French cafes, a wine bar, sushi restaurant with gorgeous views of the city, Mexican, fantastic coal oven pizza, several fun local bars and corner bistro (great burgers there) , live music at LIC bar, jazz at the wine bar most nights. Saturday nights at the Waterfront Crabhouse are a hoot-- you would think you had steoped back to 1950's New York.
The best views of Manhattan are at Gantry Plaza State Park, a romantic East River walk, a few blocks from the apartment. Great for a picnic too. Take the water taxi to Wall Street, United Nations. Just down the block--Chocolate Factory Theater, Obie Award winning experimental dance and performance art. MoMA/'P.S. 1 Contemporary Art Center is three blocks away (great all-day music parties in the summer); Noguchi Museum and The Sculpture Center are also nearby.
The owner of this lovely apartment B&B is a professional caterer/chef and will prepare a wonderful breakfast and offer tips on the best places to visit in New York. She catered to the gals on "Sex and The City", "Supranos", "30 Rock" and more. The apartment was recently renovated -- an entire floor of the building, with high speed Internet access, IPOD dock and DVD player available in the guest room. Good quality cottn sheets, plenty of fluffy white towels. Air conditioning and washer and dryer in the apartment. Fully equiped kitchen if you want to cook(URL HIDDEN)
Washer and dryer, kitchen, waterfront park, convenient subway and ferry service
Общение с гостями
We are busy but always available as we live in the apartment, my daughter and me.
--Early or late check in
--We provide clean towels and sheets
-- Breakfast can include yogurt, granola, fruit salad, coffee and toast, eggs or croissants on request
-- high speek internet access, just ask for the code
No pets are permitted; smoking only permitted outside on the stairs
Если вы отмените бронирование за 24 часа до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем вам всю сумму бронирования. Если бронирование будет отменено позже чем за 24 часа, то мы удержим стоимость первой ночи.
У этого хозяина 4 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
A lover of food and wine (that's me at the Union Square Farmer's Market shopping for breakfast)I have been entertaining guests and showing folks around New York for twenty years. Former magazine writer and English professor and professional traveller, I speak French and Italian and look forward to meeting people from all over the world. We are particularly accomodating for families with children.