Executive 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom Townhome residence with approximately 1716 square feet.
The home has an open floor plan with high ceilings, recessed lighting, espresso hardwood floors, and formal living and dining areas.
The master bedroom is on the top floor, has a king bed, walk-in closet, and a private bathroom with double sinks, separate shower and soaking tub.
The second bedroom and third bedroom are also on the top floor. The second bedroom has a queen bed. The third bedroom has two twin beds. Second and third bedrooms share one hallway bathroom.
The cozy family room, is functionally equipped with a 55 inch Flat Screen TV with Premium Comcast Cable TV includes HBO and DVR.
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Private 2-car garage.
Washer and dryer in home on top floor
Central heating and air conditioning
Non-Smoking and No Pets Environment
The home is located in Santa Clara County California.
• High speed internet + Comcast Cable HDTV
• Special premium HDTV channels including HBO, CNN, CNBC
• Three TVs in house. One in Family Room, one in Living Room, and other is in Master Bedroom
• Free voice calls locally and anywhere in the Continental US.
• All-in-one laser printer
• Keurig coffee maker for your morning coffee!
Другие важные подробности
** WHAT I NEED FROM YOU**
• A little about yourself
• How many people in your party
• The purpose of your trip
• How long would you like to stay
The amounts shown are in US Dollars $. Discounts apply for longer stays and during certain times of year. Please contact us to obtain a quote for the best rates for your specific dates of travel.
We accept reservations in the order they are received. A reservation is confirmed only upon our receipt of a signed lease agreement and initial payment. Detailed check-in instructions are sent one week prior to arrival.
• Non-Smoking and No Pet Environment.
• No Shoes inside of house
• Excess utilities over $250 will be billed to Tenant.
• Local and USA calls are free. Long Distance calls outside of the United States charges be billed to Tenant.
- For the consideration and peaceful enjoyment of our neighbors who live there, please no loud noises, music, shouting, talking, etc... after 10pm.
We work for Silicon Valley High Tech Company. One of our friends recommend airbnb to us. The listed house is in a beautiful neighborhood which we wish we can retire there one day. We used to travel a lot, and understand what people need in a service house. We wish you have a good time when visiting bay area.