A rare large one bedroom apartment in the heart of the city. Steps to everything the city has to offer. Whole foods grocery, every type of restaurant & bars. Near all subways lines and popular parks. This is where you want to be during your stay.
A true 1 bedroom apartment available (about 650sf or 60sm) just east of Union Square on 14th street. Everything you need to know is listed here so please do read through it thoroughly.
About the apartment:
- The bedroom has a very good queen sized bed with plenty of closet space. We have also placed a love seat in there that is very comfortable for late night conversations.
- The living room has a futon sofa bed and is firm.
- The kitchen is connected to the living room but is divided by a small island bar to enjoy your meals.
- The apartment gets plenty of sunlight.
The perks to its location:
- The apartment is near all subway trains; you can catch an express train to Grand Central Terminal or downtown to Wall Street.
- The apartment is near Whole Foods and Trader Joe's for organic groceries. A Duane Reade and CVS pharmacies are just down the block.
- There are an abundance of restaurants in the locality. East Village and Lower East Side is the new hot spots for food, bars and entertainment.
-Near by hospital
- Union Square is right there. Washington Square park is 15mins walk south. Flatiron district is just 10mins walk north. The location is excellent.
What is included:
1. All utilities - gas and electric.
2. Internet / WiFi.
3. Basic cable. If you come to NYC to watch TV, you should find a different destination for travel.
Please feel free to contact me with additional questions.
Please use the closet to hang your clothes. There are plenty of hangers available. The dresser is not for guest use.
Общение с гостями
I am often out of town during your stay. If there is an emergency there will always be someone on hand I can send to assist.
Другие важные подробности
-Unfortunately I don't do check-ins on or near major US holidays. Please be sure to message me first about your dates to be sure.
-You are responsible for cleaning and laundry when you are here. Please recycle all glass, plastic, metal and paper products.
-Please use the "Guidebook" as I've listed all recommendations for your convenience. This includes laundry services. If you would like a professional cleaner to clean the apartment while you are in town, I'm happy to set up my cleaner with you. Guest will be responsible for the additional cleaning fee.
-This apartment is located on the 3rd floor of a walk up building(No elevator). This is very common in New York City. For this reason it is not handicap accessible and I do not recommend it if you have difficulties with stairs etc.
House rules are simple:
Take care of our stuff like it is your stuff. Leave everything as you found it.
Respect the neighbors. Please keep the noise down.
NO SMOKING or DRUGS
Enjoy your stay.