Choose a house that has it all when visiting the Charleston area ....
* Years of Great Reviews *
Immaculately Clean, Updated and Inviting!
5 Bedrooms / 4 Full Baths
One level for easy multi-generation use.
30 Foot Pool in full sun.
Screened porch, decks, and rockers.
Fenced private 1/2 acre of land.
Classy Home beautifully furnished and well maintained
Neighborhood has Public Waterfront Docks.
Just over the bridge to historic DT Charleston, and only 6 miles to beach.
Stay with confidence !
Upon acceptance through airbnb, YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO SIGN AN AGREEMENT directly with the owners. Also, we do not accept extenuating circumstances for refunds due to cancellations. There are no refunds, for any reason, within 60 days of arrival. We recommend that you consider travel insurance. A great source is InsureMyTrip.
1. Occupancy Clause. Occupancy of your group is limited to this number of guests on this agreement. Extra guests will cause a request to depart, and / or an additional charge of $100 per person per night. Children under 2 must be included in the house count and will be charged.
2. Animal Clause. Unauthorized pet are NOT pets allowed. Unauthorized pets will cause a request to depart, and / or an additional charge of $100 per animal per night. You are responsible for any and all pet damage.
3. Damage Clause. You are responsible for all damage, breakage or loss in the rental beyond normal wear and tear. You are liable for any and all damage costs.
4. Departure Condition Clause. You agree to leave the premises in the same general and good habitable condition as found upon arrival.
5. Inspection or Repair Clause. You agree to allow owner, or an agent, to enter and view the inside of the premises for repairs or inspection in a reasonable manner and as necessary, without notice.
6. Age restriction clause. Nobody under the age of 18 shall be inside or outside of the premises without the supervision and presence of adult over 30 years of age.
7. Smoking Clause. There is NO SMOKING allowed inside the premises. Smoking is allowed on exterior decks and porches and outside on property. Evidence of smoking inside will incur a fine of $500 for additional cleaning.
will incur a fine of $500 for additional cleaning.
8. Purposely left blank.
9. Violation Clause. Violation of any of the terms of this agreement may be cause for immediate termination of occupancy without refund.
10. Party Clause. Visitation parameters: This is a NO PARTY house !
We do not allow parties, gatherings, rehearsal dinners, weddings, graduation parties, wedding preparation parties, breakfast parties, or any kind of celebration parties at the house that includes additional guests added to the contracted group.
A violation of this clause will cause a request to depart and/or an additional fee. Guest will forfeit entire deposit and will also be invoiced and required to pay a $1000 extra fee.
11. Parking Clause. No on street parking is allowed. All cars must park in the driveway, and not on the street. The driveway can hold 6 cars.
12. Intentionally left blank
13. Liability of Host Clause. We have made every effort to ensure that the house is well maintained, sound, and safe. It is understood and agreed that we shall not be held liable for any injuries, accidents, or other harm.
14. Written Exceptions Clause. Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be
approved in writing, in advance. Verbal agreements are not valid or binding.
15. Pool Cleaning Clause. There may times, beyond our control, when the pool may be out of use. Pools must be maintained, and cleaned and sanitized. There will be no refunds for pool down time.
16. Pool Glass Clause. No Glass is allowed in the yard or around the pool. Any
evidence of glass or broken glass in or around the pool or yard will cause a loss of your entire
security deposit of $500.
17. Pool Safety Clause. We have made every effort to ensure that the pool is well
maintained, sound, and safe. So here you (URL HIDDEN) diving! no lifeguard on duty! no glass! do
not swim while intoxicated! use the Buddy System! watch all swimmers! We are not liable
for any injuries caused by pool.
18. Yard Maintenance Clause. We must tend to the yard and pool at times. Please be
aware that the exterior may be entered to water plants, or tend to grass, or to clean and
balance the pool, as necessary and needed and without notice.
20. FireClause: Only Dura logs or "fake logs" are allowed. No real wood is to be burned in the fireplace.
A violation of this clause will cause a request to depart, and / or a loss of the security deposit.
21. Security Cameras. The outside and garage area of the house may be monitored/recorded by security cameras
22. Items. Any personal items left by the guests after check-out will be shipped to you for a $30 charge plus the cost of shipping. Items left behind will be disposed of after 10 days.
23. Left Blank
24. Sublet Clause. Guest is not permitted to sublet property.
25. Grill Clause. The propane tank is provided on a "share concept". We do not guarantee a full tank of propane. The tank can be exchanged by guests for a full new tank.
26. Violation Clause. Violation of any of the terms of this agreement shall be cause for immediate termination of occupancy without refund and / or a loss of the security deposit and / or additional fee surcharges as detailed above.
Claims and Assumption of Risk by Guest and your visitors and guests:
1. You understand that a pool, and other pleasure equipment, may be on the leased premises. The presence of these, and more, represent a potential danger to guests, children and adult members of family and friends. You, the GUEST, on behalf of himself, herself or their family and friends and guests, hereby expressly assumes all and every risk associated with the presence and use of the House, the Docks, the Creek, the Marsh, the automobile parking, the floats, the pool, and any other equipment, and hereby agrees to supervise the use of such by members of the GUEST family and friends and guests. The GUEST shall hold the OWNER harmless and indemnified from and against all loss or injury to GUEST , members of GUEST family, friends, or GUEST guests arising out of the pool, or any property, including grill, parking under trees, and any equipment provided or used.
2. The GUEST , on behalf of himself, herself or members or guests, hereby expressly assumes all risks associated with the use of the OWNER pools and equipment, and hereby agrees to supervise the use of such by members of GUEST family and guests. The GUEST , along with GUEST family and guests, shall hold the OWNER harmless and indemnified from and against all loss or injury to GUEST or members of GUEST family or GUEST arising out of the use of the boats and boating equipment, other equipment, and docks. GUEST agrees to defend the OWNER from, with counsel designated by OWNER all loss, claim, damage, liability costs and out of pocket expenses incurred by the GUEST use of any equipment.
3. Guest agrees to pay all court costs, and reasonable attorney fees incurred by 182 6th Avenue, LLC in the enforcement of its rights under the Agreement.
4. GUEST agrees to hold harmless and indemnify the OWNER and their agents from any loss or damage, including attorney's fees, incurred as a result of any and all claims, demands, causes of action, suits, judgments, fines or penalties arising out of Guest's use or occupancy of the property.
5. Guest expressly waives the right to sue the Owner, it's agent, 182 6th Avenue, LLC or recover damages.
6. Guest agrees that all and any legal jurisdiction for disputes regarding 182 6th Avenue, LLC is in Charleston County, SC. or the laws of South Carolina.
Если вы отмените бронирование за 60 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем вам 50% всей суммы бронирования. Если бронирование будет отменено позже чем за 60 дней до поездки, то оно будет считаться невозвратным.
У этого хозяина 20 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Laurie is proud to be involved in local town politics and works to ensure the rental properties are Legal and approved by the town. Laurie sits on the Accommodations and Tax Committee for the Town of Mount Pleasant to dispense tax funds. She is also proud to have been chosen to be involved actively with other listing sites on the Owner's Advisory Council. In February of 2017, Laurie won a National Contest based upon Marketing the Rental by showcasing improvements in Rental Properties. Laurie is a part time travel specialist. Laurie brings professional hospitality flair into the rental properties.
Laurie happily lives in the neighborhood a few blocks away with her husband, George. About George: After a high powered corporate career, and then owning a successful retail chain, George now is thrilled to welcome guests to our Charleston rentals. George ensures that your visit is comfortable and smooth. He oversees the maintenance and improvements of the houses, and keeps the grounds manicured. George takes pride in seeing that your rental meets, or exceeds, your expectations. You will find George out on his boat in the waterways of the neighborhood, or walking our Pomeranian dog, Gus. We love Charleston and have lived here nearly 25 years. As the town grew, we chose to be close to downtown, and settled in this unique and changing neighborhood of Remleys Point. We feel grateful to have more than one house to share for others who wish to visit the great LowCountry area, or are here with family or friends.