Welcome! We offer you a fully furnished two-bedroom condo unit located right in front of Rizal Memorial Sports Center and very near Taft Avenue, Manila. Your home in Manila is on the 30th floor with great views of the famous Manila Bay sunset and the Manila City skyline.
The 2 bedroom condo unit is at The Grand Towers condominium (Tower 2 was built in 2011). It is a two-bedroom condo unit with one queen sized bed and a trundle/pullout bed. Our unit is on the 30th floor of Tower 2 (nice views of the Manila Bay sunset and city skyline!). The two-tower residential and commercial building is in front of Rizal Memorial Sports Complex, at Pablo Ocampo Sr. St. (formerly Vito Cruz), a few steps away from Taft Avenue.
Family/kid friendly - good for up to 5 guests
Complete kitchen (stove, microwave, kitchen utensils, china, cutlery, etc.)
Air conditioned bedrooms
42" LCD TV
Master bedroom with queen bed
Second bedroom with a trundle (pullout) bed
Leather sofa and chairs in the living room
Bed sheet sets and towels are available for your free use
Dining table with four chairs
Features and Amenities
> swimming pool (free to a group of up to 5 persons)
> WiFi internet
> free gym
> landscaped courtyard and jogging path
> billiards and table tennis
> function rooms
> three (3) elevators
> air-conditioned Main Lobby
> CCTV system for common areas and elevator cars
> 24-hour security
> fully-automated Fire and Smoke Detection System
> water reservoir and separate fire reserves
> standby emergency power
The place is very convenient and centrally located within the Manila tourist belt area and very accessible to all points of interest in Metro Manila.
Steps away from Rizal Sports Memorial Complex, Jollibee, Mang Inasal, KFC, Pan de Manila, 7/11, Mini-stop Convenience Store, Bank of Philippine Islands, Philippine National Bank and major universities and colleges like De La Salle University, De La Salle College of St. Benilde, St. Scholastica's College, UP Manila and St. Paul College
Walking distance to Cultural Center of the Philippines, Roxas Boulevard (Baywalk), Manila Yacht Club, Harrison Plaza, SM Department Store, SM HyperMart and Manila Zoo
10 minutes ride to the Manila International and Domestic airports, Rizal Park, Intramuros, SM Mall of Asia, the US Embassy, National Museum, Metropolitan Museum of Manila, CCP Complex (Star City theme park, Folk Arts Theatre, Coconut Palace, Philippine International Convention Center, Manila Film Center, World Trade Center, Sofitel Plaza Hotel, Wensha Spa), Ocean Park, Robinson'sPlace
Go anywhere in Metro Manila through the Light Rail Transit/Metro Rail Transit as the LRT Vito Cruz station is just a few steps away.
Enjoy fine dining and nightlife at the Roxas Boulevard and Malate restaurants and pubs/clubs.
We are Romeo and Sallie and since we are in Canada right now, Sherwin and Mercy, our nephew and sister, will take care of you. We are honoured and happy to have you as our guest/s in our condo in Manila. We wish you a comfortable, safe and stress-free stay. FEEL at home!
1. CHECK-IN at 2:00 p.m. and checkout at 10:00 a.m. (flexible when possible).
2. SEVERAL sets of beddings and towels are provided for your use. May we ask you however to please take care of the laundry (at your convenience and at your own expense) of the used towels and beddings so you may have always back-up clean bedding and towels. You may call any laundry services within the vicinity and request them to pick-up from the condo any item you have for laundry. Just tell them the condo unit number (3009), the tower number (Tower 2) and your telephone number. You will find the list of laundry services and their telephone numbers on the phone book inside the condo. Please pay the laundry services fee directly to the laundry services representative who collects or delivers your laundry. Ask for official receipts.
*** There is a one-time cleaning fee of $30.
3. SHOULD you wish to smoke, do it somewhere else but NOT inside the unit, the hallways and fire exits as cigarette smoke may generate fire alarm in the premises. Also, please note that as of July 1, 2011, the Metro Manila Development Authority bans smoking in public places within Greater Metro Manila area where the condo is located.
4. PLEASE do not to allow unregistered persons to stay inside the unit between 11 P.M. and 7 A.M.
5. PLEASE always keep the door closed and locked. Peek through the peep hole of the door and ask for the identity of the person knocking before opening the door. If in doubt, please call the reception/lobby security. You will find the number on the directory of phone numbers available inside the unit.
6. PLEASE do not leave the windows open when leaving the unit to avoid water from getting in when it rains.
7. PLEASE take care of the cleaning and keeping tidy of the premises. Remember, it's your home while in Manila.
8. PLEASE find time to bring the garbage at the garbage area on the farthest east room opposite the stairs. The property management staff collects garbage from this area once a day. The sink has a strainer under its cap. Empty its contents daily. You do not want the sink to get clogged.
9. PLEASE give due consideration to your neighboring units' occupants by not holding noisy and rowdy parties or gatherings inside the condo unit.
10. WE are confident that you will take care of our condo as if it is yours. We do not expect any damages or missing items upon your check-out . Ate Mercy and Sherwin will check for damage or loss before you leave. Damages/loss will be deducted from your deposit and if this is insufficient, we request you to pay Ate Mercy and Sherwin a reasonable amount to cover the damages/loss.
11. PLEASE conserve energy. TURN OFF the air conditioning units, electric fans, lights and TV when you are not using them, and when you are going out.
12. YOU may use the swimming pool from 10:00 a.m. until around 9:30 p.m. for free, provided that your group is 5 persons or less. Please discuss with the building administration if you are planning to have a party of 6 or more (they will charge additional fees).
13. IN case of emergency, please do not panic. A directory of emergency telephone numbers is posted inside the unit for your guidance and reference.
14. IN case of fire inside the unit, close the door and leave at once and ask for help along the way. In case of a big fire in the building, do not use the elevators. The two fire exits are on the farthest ends of the building.
BESIDES above-mentioned house rules, the condominium owners association and the building administration of Grand Towers may from time to time supplement or amend existing rules, laws and regulations. But we are sure, they would be for your well-being and protection. Please do take some time to read the Resident's Handbook. You will find a copy of it inside the unit.
SHOULD you have any queries concerning these friendly house reminders and building regulations, please do not hesitate to let Ate Mercy or Sherwin know. they will take care of your queries or requests.
THANK you in anticipation of your kind cooperation. And we wish you a pleasant and enjoyable stay. :-)
Romeo and Sallie Cabrera
Happily married to the most wonderful husband in the world! Romeo and I will be retiring in the Philippines within 10 years and so we bought this condo which is strategically located in Manila. In the meantime, we would like to offer our second home to you. Enjoy Manila Bay sunsets in the comfort of your bedrooms.