Welcome to Incline Village, Tahoe's Pristine northeast corner where the water sparkles and artists are inspired (your hosts are both artists)
Inside: Private master suite (bed and bath) with 24 hr. use of (shared) kitchen, dining, living and deck and hot tub!
Outside: Wildlife, water and trails that start right out the door.
Includes use of: kayak, SUP Boards (stored at beach 2/3 mile downhill) and bikes!
COMMUNICATION: Please let us know who will be staying (if you book the reservation for someone else). Your review is tied to your Profile and if you are booking for someone else - we need to know.
NO SMOKING anywhere on the property. The Tahoe forest is VERY DRY and vulnerable to the slightest spark.
CONSIDERATION: While each quest space is private, the house is NOT sound-proof (or child-proof). Quiet time is from 10:00pm to 8am. FYI: Nevada casinos and bars are open 24/7- great for late night parties.
HOT TUB HYGIENE: Please bathe before using the Hot Tub, as we use minimal chemicals.
We take our Super Host role to heart, so please communicate any issues or concerns during your visit :)
У этого хозяина 339 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
As the founder of Sustainable Tahoe, my (Jacquie) passion is to make it easy for visitors to access the 8-wonders of Tahoe with adventures that leave no trace! Your reservation supports my ongoing efforts to facilitate a Geotourism menu of adventures for the Tahoe region. (part of why we provide equipment and Lake access to our guests).
My service is also as a Primal Designer, Corporate Story Coach and a Geotourism Guide. I work from my home studio or on the road consulting, teaching, guiding and sharing these skills. I've even helped our guests craft baskets, build sheepskin boots or learn the 5 steps to good messaging for their business presentations.
David Colley, (co-host), is a skateboard designer, imagineer and electrician. He uses his creative skills in property upkeep, helping with community needs and supporting guest adventures. His current project is creating Wildlife Corridor signs to help people remember that we are in wildlife habitat. He also works from the garage studio.
Some fun and favorite Tahoe activities include:
1. The 1-mile backyard lower loop hike to say 'good morning' to the lake
2. Swimming, SUP or kayaking anywhere along the east shore
3. Mountain biking the 'Incline Flume' Trail (that ends at the house)
4. SUP at dawn or sunset to lie on the board and feel the pulse of the water
5. X-Country Skiing or Snowshoe on Mt Rose to hand feed the Chickadees
6. Taking Bus w/bikes to Tahoe City and bike along Truckee River and then the Lake
7. Getting on the 'Wet Toes Adventure' boat to stroll along the east shore (and camp at remote beaches)
8. Rest in the backyard hammock watching wildlife
Welcome to our sacred Water!
Jacquie & David