Our Airbnb VERIFIED 1-bedroom Boutique condominium is situated in Eastwood City Commercial Business District (CBD) at the heart of Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
It has a spectacular view of Metro Manila. It is a cozy 36 square meter flat with a small kitchen, dining, living room, bedroom and bathroom. And if you are not into cooking, fine dining Thai, Japanese, American, Chinese, Filipino, Greek and Korean restaurants are all available. This 1-bedroom is ideal for foreigners or Filipino balik-bayans who need a place to stay or secure their luggage on vacation or on a business trip in the Philippines
Coffee shops, fast food chains and 7-11 convenience stores are available 24-hours. The Eastwood Mall and City Walk in Eastwood City is not only for shopping it also has a spa, massage, barre, salon, karaoke bar, beer pubs, bowling lanes, billiards and movie theaters available for your wellness and entertainment.
HOW TO GET HERE? From the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA), the condo is easily accessible via public transportation taxi cab service going to Eastwood City, Libis, Quezon City. The LRT 2 Marikina to Divisoria, Manila train station is a fifteen (15) minute taxi cab ride which can bring you to any part of Metro Manila via the inter-connected Mass Railway Transit (MRT) Train and Light Railway Transit (LRT) Train.
INTERNET - The unit has WiFi for your laptop, tablet and/or smart phone that will allow you to stay connected to the internet 24 hours.
CAR PARK - Car park pay parking is also readily available should you choose to rent a car and drive through the streets of Metro Manila.
BOOKING OR INQUIRIES - I would appreciate it if you can complete your Airbnb profile and have yourself be verified by the Airbnb website before contacting me or booking my condominium. This is just simple courtesy and also for your comfort and security.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ) - Kindly read them before booking or contacting me. This will both save us time.
1. How do we pay? You pay via credit card through the Airbnb website payment system. Sorry, but we do not accept cash for your safety and as per Airbnb rules and regulations.
2. How many people can stay? Two people can stay but an additional futon bed can be added if needed.
3. What is the minimum number of days we can stay? The minimum is five days. You can stay one day but you still have to pay the five days minimum.
4. How can I get in touch with you? Airbnb will provide you our email and contact numbers once you have booked my condominium unit with Airbnb.
5. Why is there a 250 US Dollar REFUNDABLE security deposit? The REFUNDABLE security deposit is encouraged by Airbnb to ensure that only legitimate travelers rent the condominium unit.
6. How do I get back my 250 US Dollar REFUNDABLE security deposit back? The REFUNDABLE security deposit will be held by us and will be returned to you once you have moved out of the condominium.
6. Do you have internet access? We have Wi-Fi Internet. Upon request, we can also provide a Prepaid (Top-it) GSM Mobile Internet USB Stick for your laptop that will allow you to stay connected to the internet 24 hours of the day when you go out of town.
7. Is your condominium safe? Yes it is safe. There are two 24 hour security guard in the lobby and an additional guard which roves the hallway. Furthermore, there are CCTV cameras in the hallways and in the elevators.
8. Can you provide airport pick up? Yes we can for an additional US$150.
9. Do you accept late night check in and check out from 10 PM to 6 AM? Yes we do but we will charge US$ 25 each for every late night check in and check out which will be handed to us when you move in.
Kindly refer to Airbnb rules and regulations for other details.
Guests can use the fitness gym.
Общение с гостями
We can help provide Philippine travel tips to our guests.
*Maximum number of guest is two (2).
*No Smoking inside the condominium. Smoking is allowed outside the condominium, in nearby pubs, restaurants and in coffee shops downstairs.
*Since electricity is included in the daily rate, we would appreciate it if the air conditioning and lights are switched off whenever you leave the unit.
*The condominium has a small kitchen. Minimal cooking is allowed. Please clean up after using it.
*Laundry service is available downstairs.
*There is no provision for additional guests other than a futon bed in the living room.
* Passports and and another government issued ID are required for every guest before checking in.
* A 250 US Dollar REFUNDABLE security deposit will be held by us during your stay and will be returned to you when you check out.
Other than this, we would like you to RELAX and ENJOY your stay!
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.
Отзывов пока нет
Об этом жилье пока нет ни одного отзыва. Если вы остановитесь здесь, то ваш отзыв появится в этом разделе.
I have been living in the Philippines for the past 40 years. I can suggest a number of travel tips around and outside of Metro Manila. I am an avid listener and enjoy a good coffee or tea. I can also suggest some good restaurants in the Metro depending on your budget. I can also suggest a few places if you are into yoga, shopping or into spa treatments.
I enjoy meeting new foreign friends and introducing them to an ice cold San Miguel Beer paired with freshly boiled "balut." (Try to internet search balut.) And if that is not your cup of tea, I can always introduce you to their more palatable food cousins named tokneneng and kwek-kwek.
See you soon. And remember “A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.”
Lastly, I would appreciate it if you can complete your Airbnb profile and have yourself be verified by the Airbnb website before contacting me or booking my condominium. This is just simple courtesy and also for your comfort and security.