This petite room is in a fascinating Thai neighborhood. Endless street food, massage, fresh fruit. French Quartier style room with Balcony, bathroom, aircon, wifi.- Short walk/ride to shopping and Silom nightlife hotspots. 1 km from Chong Nonsi BTS. Safe, clean and private.
With a newly renovated antique finish, the room is spacious enough for 1 or a couple. Bright indirect lighting and natural sunlight. A balcony that looks upon a red brick Germanic castle (really!) and neighborhood greenery.
Kitchenette with sink and refrigerator. Plates, cups and silverware.
This 36sqm 3rd fl room is in a fascinating Thai neighborhood. French Quartier style room. Balcony, private en suite bathroom.
LONG TERM RENTAL: If you are looking for a longer term stay, there is PLENTY of closet, storage and shelf space.
This is a private room with a balcony on the third floor. Walk up. Please do not use the washer out on the outer balcony across from the apartment. It belongs to the building owner.
Общение с гостями
I'm available for recommendations on restaurants, street food stalls, Silom/other nightlife, transportation guidance, Thai translation, anything.
Другие важные подробности
For now, the apartment is not equipped with TV or a stove. But there is a microwave. Hotplate can be made available.
- This is a family residence. Please no loud noise or music after 10pm (plenty of bars out there nearby!)
- Electricity will be charged at cost (7 Baht) of actual usage for over 6 nights reservation. It's how we keep prices low and you only pay for what you use.
- Please refer to the terms about having more guests than that which you reserved the residence.
- Children under 5 stay free of charge when using existing beds.
- If coming home from a night on the town, quietly make your way to the unit.
- Please turn off the air conditioning while you are out of the room. Do not leave it on hoping to return to a super-cooled room - it breaks the bank and the environment!
- Please take off shoes at the door to reduce dust and dirt.
- Smoking outside on the balcony please.
- Check-ins between 11pm to 7am, please tip your host 500 Baht, or more if it's 1-6am.
- Please be aware that a lost key or key card may have a replacement fee of up to $90.
С 21 декабрь 2017 - 28 январь 2018 минимальная продолжительность бронирования — 7 ночей.
У этого хозяина 516 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
BANGKOK AND PHUKET, THAILAND:: SAIGON/HO CHI MINH, VIETNAM:: CAPE ANN, MASSACHUSETTS USA. Expanding our hosting experiences to new places!
I love working with travellers and residence owners to create a wonderful experience for everyone. I've been doing hosting and managing properties since 2013, across the world. There are such great discoveries to make in each place.
With my teams on the ground in Bangkok, Phuket, Saigon and the North Shore of Boston, we will welcome you warmly and help you to know great places to eat and explore.
I worked in advertising and research for a long time in Asia and the US. I love being in a different culture and learning new ways of thinking. I speak Thai fluently and OK in Chinese.
I have two kids in college (please support me!) and spend most of the year in beautiful New England, near my wonderful parents who also help me take care of guests.