At 100 m from Statuto square, in the Turin centre and close to metro and railway station, you will sleep in a comfortable double sofa bed in the elegant basement of our house, with vaulted ceilings of red bricks, fireplace, next to an artist studio.
We expect you to take advantage of our home to relax but also that you respect it as you would expect a visitor would do at your home.
- Smoking: you can do it in the courtyard, but not inside the house;
- Animals: cats or dogs that are not noisy can stay in the common courtyard of the palace, but they are not allowed in the house;
- From when you get up in the morning to when you go to sleep, you should allow the passage in the basement, where we could need to take some of our work or personal stuff; we will not disturb you since you will withdraw to go to sleep until you wake up;
- You can have your meals in the kitchen, but not in the basement;
- You can ask us to wash your clothes in the washing machine and hang them to dry in the yard.
У этого хозяина Умеренные правила отмены бронирования
Отмените за 7 д. дней до поездки и получите полный возврат. При отмене в течение 7 д. перед поездкой вы получите 50% цены за ночь, а также — полную сумму сборов.