Private, quiet 1BR apt in the absolute best area, steps to Dolores Park, Mission, Castro, 18th St, Valencia. Modern design, great views, bright! High-end everything, from the gourmet kitchen with sharp Wusthof knives and stainless triple-ply pans, to the vintage modern furnishings and crazy comfy bed. 30+ day stays only, per SF law.
Please note, we offer 30+ Day stays only, per SF law.
BEST LOCATION, VINTAGE BOUTIQUE MODERN DESIGN, LOCAL ORIGINAL ART, HIGH QUALITY THROUGHOUT, VIEWS FOR MILES, ALL DAY SUN, COMPLIMENTARY PARKING PASS PROVIDED!
Welcome to your very own private, modern, one bedroom apartment in the best location in San Francisco, by far! Check the reviews to hear how idyllic our setting is... In the best part of the Mission AND the Castro neighborhoods.
Ideally suited for couples, the apartment is architect-designed, with a fresh modern renovation, is fully private and boasts the very best of San Francisco living:
- Bright sun and lovely views from giant windows, with the bay to the east and red rock hills to the west
- An oasis of quiet in the midst of the best location the city has to offer
- Separate bedroom with full closet, and ridiculously comfortable, brand new memory foam bed, space for suitcases underneath
- Freshly renovated, full size and well equipped eat-in kitchen
- A selection of teas are provided
- Clean and new bathroom fixtures, new blowdryer and natural toiletries (soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion) provided
- Free, fast wifi internet
- Flat screen smart HD flatscreen LED TV with cable and streaming to access your favorite internet entertainment channels
- Easy access with a 4 digit key code lock on the door
- Sleeps 1-4: 1 queen bed in the bedroom, 1 queen fold-out sofa bed in the living room - 4 guests MAX
- Brand NEW laundry machines and complimentary natural detergents in the common area downstairs - these are shared with only 1 other person/tenant.
PLEASE NOTE: We love kids, but unfortunate experiences with prior guests have forced us to ask that if you are traveling with children under 18, please send us a note to give us a sense of their noise and activity level. We have an elderly tenant and require reasonable quiet hours from 9pm-9am, and have experienced that toddlers and small children are generally not the right fit for our space.
All of the above is amazing, but what really sets this place apart is the attention to detail, with high quality designer appointments throughout, making it the ideal short term stay:
- Vintage Eames chairs
- A mix of vintage George Nelson, Robert Sonneman, Scandinavian and new Tom Dixon lighting
- Many local artists' work - discover a souvenir you'll love years later!
- Vintage scandinavian furnishings, with fresh new upholstery
- All new appliances- refrigerator, dishwasher, range, microwave, toaster, ceramic burr coffee grinder and automatic pour-over machine
- Sharp Wusthof knives (Don't you hate cheap vacation rental knives? One of our pet peeves.)
- Clean bone china and handmade ceramic dishes
- Professional grade, heavy triple-ply stainless clad cookware (No cheap pots and pans! Another peeve.)
- Warm, hypoallergenic bedding provided
- All natural, soft 100% cotton sheets and towels (No hot "microfiber")
- Non-toxic soaps, cleansers and disinfectants provided
- New iron and full-size ironing board
- Lots of full-size wooden hangers
- Ready for the perfect vacation or relaxing corporate rental/relocation
This apartment is completely renovated, and everything that's not refreshed vintage is brand new. There's no restrictions on what doors/drawers you can open or what you can use.
Другие важные подробности
- A one-time $95 fee for professional cleaning of entire apartment and all linens is added per stay.
- Additional, mid-stay cleanings are available with at least 48 hours advance notice.
We are an architect and designer/artist, married for 22+ years, and the owners of the building. We live both in this unit and upstairs, and are here to help if you need anything. We love: art, design of all kinds, yummy food, fancy coffee + cocktails, listening to This American Life and reading actual paper books. Oh, and San Francisco! We're not from here originally, but she's been our home for 20+ years.
Please contact us for additional information about this perfect San Francisco getaway, with any questions you may have about the location or apartment.
PLEASE NOTE THESE MAIN RULES, AND READ HOUSE MANUAL FOR ALL FURTHER DETAILS:
1. NO SMOKING OF ANYTHING, ANYWHERE ON THE PROPERTY MEDICAL OR OTHERWISE - $500 REMEDIATION PENALTY
2. NO PARKING IN THE GARAGE at any time, in any space. There is a complimentary visitor street parking pass provided for use of guests with cars.
3. MAKE SURE ALL DOORS AND GATES ARE CLOSED GENTLY BUT FIRMLY AND TEST THEY ARE LOCKED UPON EACH AND EVERY EXIT OF PREMISES
4. NO FIRES/BURNING/SMOKING ITEMS OF ANY KIND - LIGHTERS, CANDLES, INCENSE, ETC. $500 REMEDIATION PENALTY
5. QUIET HOURS IN THE UNIT BETWEEN 9PM-9AM, 24/7 QUIET IN COMMON AREAS
6. NO EXTRA OVERNIGHT GUESTS OR PARTIES - COMMON AREAS AND ENTRANCE ARE MONITORED AND RECORDED 24/7 BY VIDEO/AUDIO CAMERAS
7. NO PETS OR ANIMALS OF ANY KIND AT ANY TIME, EVEN FOR "VISITS"
We keep it simple with our guests. If you need ANYTHING we are only a phone/text/email or AirBnB message away for any questions or needs, otherwise please enjoy as your home away from home.
We are an architect and designer/artist, married for 23+ years. This is our home, and we're to help if you need anything. We love: art, design of all kinds, yummy food, fancy coffee + cocktails, listening to This American Life and reading actual paper books. Oh, and we love San Francisco! We're not from here originally, but she's been our home for 21+ years.