4 DBRs + bunk accommodation for 7 on 11 acs with spectacular views into valleys & Mt Warning. Perfect to explore the natural & artistic delights of the Tweed & adjacent national parks. Perfect for large family gatherings, small groups, meetings.
A peaceful affordable retreat on 11 acres with spectacular 270 degree views to Mount Warning and surrounding valleys: Located in the heart of the Tweed Valley - famous for its natural scenic beauty, its artistic community, and its proximity to several National Parks. Several accommodation options (see below).
"Barracks" Accommodation (see also our "Large Detached B&B" listing):
- separate from main house with verandas on three sides
- 1 double bedroom + large ensuite - opens to veranda views and furnished with a comfortable king size bed, bedside tables & lamps, clothes cupboard, mirror, and lounge chair. Linen and towels provided.
- living Room - 8m x 6m area with large bifold doors opening on to verandas in two directions.
- plus open plan study with two Wi-Fi computer stations
- double sofa bed in the lounge for an additional couple or children (an extra $30 per person per night)
- facilities include tea/coffee making, bar fridge, toaster, microwave, flatscreen TV, broadband wireless internet, 2m HDMI cable for laptop access, and sound system.
"Main House" Accommodation:
- 1920s style Queenslander
- three double bedrooms
- old style simple kitchen
- slow combustion fire
- bathroom (toilet & shower)
- flat screen tv
- dvd player
- broadband wireless internet
- 12 metre swimming pool (not fenced for children)
- large lounge room in the "Barracks" building can be turned into a meeting room for approx 10-15 people.
- There is also another large room downstairs in the Barracks, that can sleep five in single beds plus one queen bed but no toilet.
see airbnb.com.au/2455013 and
airbnb.com.au/3221902 for accommodation options on this property
Walks around the property.
Swimming pool.(not fenced for children)
Plenty of car parking space.
Общение с гостями
With so much accommodation, we have several combinations of spaces. Please contact us so we can work out the best arrangements for you. If you book the entire property, you will have the place to yourself. Brochures about the local area are available for guests. .
Другие важные подробности
We are located at the end of a cul de sac so no passing traffic. Very quiet.
Strictly no smoking, no pets.
Relax & enjoy yourself.
Please respect our buildings, belongings & land..
This is also our home and we keep lots of our stuff around which we are happy for you to enjoy eg dvds, books, magazines. There will even be some food in the pantry but please replace anything you use.
Lena and Irwan have lived in Stokers Siding for the past 14 years. It is a little village about 15 minutes south of Murwillumbah. We both love the surroundings and the creative and cultural lifestyle of the area and we get so much pleasure sharing our beautiful home as we feel very privileged to live in this part of the world.