...And welcome home.
This beautiful, comfortable and peaceful apartment is ideally located (2 steps to the very center : Le Marais, Beaubourg, etc., at a walking distance to the Louvre, the Opéra Garnier, Bastille, Montmartre…, and close to 6 metro lines), and fully equipped.
Exquisite decoration, all commodities and convenience around. A haven of peace in the middle of Paris !
Lovely apartment in a 19th century building, very Parisian style (nice back yard with plants, fountain, etc.), and very secured (concierge, double access codes, security cameras).
I’m happy to quote my first lovely repeat guest, who said "the flat is exquisitely and eclectically decorated and is a feast for the eyes", "how quiet and zen this space is even though it is centrally located to the heart of Paris", and "close to public transportation and within walking distance of many of the treasures of the city of Paris". All is said ;-)
The place is very cute and decorated with a "cabinet de curiosités" aspect, fully equipped and very comfortable : robust Wi-Fi, recent dish washer & washing/drying machine, lots of kitchen utensils to cook, a comfortable queen size bed (160x200cm / 60x80in), a bathtub, a bluetooth boomer, etc. Located at a "French" 1st floor (ground floor +1), which is actually more at a 2nd floor level, with no elevator.
Please note there is no TV here - as I decided to ban it from my life a long time ago now. But who cares anyway, you are in Paris to enjoy the city !
Full access, the place is yours.
Depending on your arrival time and my availability, I will do my best to welcome you here. If unfortunately I can’t, I have an easy and safe key process.
Общение с гостями
Some people come to Paris with a very precise idea of their plans, some other don’t. In any case, I’m always happy to assist you in the organization of your trip here. Please feel free to share your expectations with me, and I’ll do my best to make your trip smooth and easy.
Besides, it's always a pleasure to meet my guests for a chat around a coffee or a drink. However, some guests prefer privacy, which I totally respect. Your time here is precious and you’d better spend it as much as possible enjoying the City of Lights ! Absolutely no pressure.
Другие важные подробности
Finally, I can do some food shopping for you before your arrival, so you won’t have to go to the market right away when you arrive for your first dinner or breakfast. I will charge only the expenses based on the supermarket’s receipt that I will provide you with. Just send me your shopping list a few days before you arrive, and I’ll do my best.
I’m usually not a person of rules, but we are actually signing a contract together, with duties and responsibilities at both parts, so it is part of the game ! Also, experience shows that it is important to make sure we are aligned on some points.
Please understand that I’m opening you a part of my intimacy. I’m doing my best to make you feel comfortable here, but I also expect you to be respectful, and careful.
- Thank you for your good care for the place as well as for the neighborhood
- The place is not huge (40 m² - about 430 ft²), in a 19th century building, and filled with delicate stuff. In these context, it is not appropriated for young children nor infants, neither for partying
- No booking for a third party : I do not rent my apartment to someone I am not speaking with, the person booking is the person owning the profile and is the person coming
- Depending on the season and the duration of your stay, I might ask you to water my plants
- About the cleaning : I do not include here the fee as you would systematically paying. I prefer to give you the choice : you can clean when you leave and save that money (and I expect a place as clean as when you checked in), or you can pay to have the cleaning done (in that case I ask you 30€ at your departure)
- We are responsible adults, we talk, we communicate : beyond a contract we agree to, I give priority to contact and communication. I believe I am an open-minded, comprehensive and flexible person, and think it is much better to communicate when we can, rather than leaving unpleasant surprises behind. When this happens, I can become pretty intransigent ;-)
Finally, I will send you before your arrival a guest guide, with some tips and recommendations about my apartment, as well as the neighborhood, and Paris. This comes in addition to my house rules, and again, I am renting you my own living place, so I think you can spare 15 minutes to read it carefully ;-)
Thank you, and enough with house rules, now enjoy !