Apartment with view to Budva coast.
Apartment with view to Budva coast.
Beautiful Apartment on the second floor has a fantastic terrace reachable from both rooms. The terrace has a view of the sea, St Nicholas island, Old Town and Marine. You can enjoy the seaview from the double bed in the master bedroom. It is a 10 minutes’ walk from the centre of the town. You can choose from a variety of beaches: Mogren, Richardova, Pizana. Green market and different supermarkets are situated in the vicinity of the apartment, the nearest is just 40m away. The apartment is close to TQ Plaza Shopping Mall and Central Post Office.
While being very near the bars, cafes, restaurants and hectic night life in Budva, the apartment is in the quiet and peaceful area of the town little up the hill.
The apartment has been completely renovated with new furniture, TV and AC in 2014. The Kitchen is fully equipped with all cutlery, crockery, pots and pans for four people or more.
The apartment is about 1 km from International bus station. It is easily accessible from Adriatic E65 road.
If you require transportation from and/or to the airport (Tivat, Podgorica, Dubrovnik), train station Bar, we can organize it at a favourable price.
Although parking is not provided, it is not hard to find
Our check-in times are after 1400 and check-out is before 10 noon. We can be flexible if we do not have other guests leaving or arriving on the same day.
We welcome children and families.
Другие важные подробности
The price of accommodation does not include the tourist tax of 1e per person/day.
To ensure a pleasant stay and to prevent any misunderstandings, please read the following house rules.
1. Upon arrival, the guest is obliged to submit his/her ID to the host for registering to the authorities. The documents must be returned to the guest within 24 hours (usually 2-3 hours). The price of accommodation does not include the tourist tax of 1e per person/day.
2. The guest must take particular care of the house key. In case of loss, the key fee is 25 Euros.
3. The host has no right without the guest permission to enter the facility, or to use the guest's personal property. The host may enter the house without the presence of guests only in cases when there is a reasonable suspicion that the premises or the guest are in danger, or when there is a reasonable suspicion of a gross violation of the house rules.
4. Guests need to take care of their personal belongings and values. The host disclaims liability for any loss of values or guest’s personal belongings, but will do their best to protect and warn the guest about possible dangers.
5. Smoking is prohibited in sleeping rooms. We recommend smoking on the terrace. Smokers are not allowed to throw cigarette butts around the house, yard or outside and should take all security measures in the prevention of fire and for their own personal security.
6. The guests are required to keep equipment and general condition of rented facility, special attention should be paid to turning off electrical appliances, closing valves, fire heating device while the guest is not in the house. To turns off air conditioning when they leave the apartment for a long time.
7. The period of night rest is from 23 to 08 ’clock – it is prohibited to make noise and disturb the peace.
8. The guest, who willfully or through negligence causes damage to the facility, will have to reimburse the full amount of damage. On the day of departure, the guest is obliged to personally invite the host in order to inspect all rooms and home appliances, to prove that they are not damaged or stilled. Only then, the guest has the right to depart. The damage, which is not registered upon the departure, will be claimed later lawsuit against the guest.