Best location in South Lake Tahoe. Park your car and walk a few blocks to the lake/beach, El Dorado and Regan Beach are both a close walk away, along with a variety of restaurants, shops and stores. Less than 2 miles to Heavenly Ski Resort, 3 miles ($10 cab) to Stateline's casinos, clubs and restaurants. 5 bedroom 2 bath that comfortably sleeps 12-13 in beds, 6 man hot tub on new redwood deck, and a fully fenced back yard. Rates higher in summer and holidays, many ski weekends 3 night minimum.
Newly remodeled 5 bedroom 2 bath lodge in South Lake Tahoe’s desirable Al Tahoe community that comfortably sleeps 12-13 in beds. Park your car and walk a few blocks to the lake or walk to Al Tahoe Meadow with acres of open space for snow shoeing, hiking, biking or fishing. Also within walking distance are kayak or bike rentals at El Dorado Beach or Regan Beach, and several delicious restaurants: Sprouts - Organic Californian, Mexican, a Deli, RoJo's BBQ and our favorite – Snowflake for burgers and milkshakes.
Stateline’s casinos are less than 3 miles away (a $10 cab ride), and we are within 2 miles is Heavenly Ski Resort (ski lifts and zip line), Heavenly Village (shopping, restaurants, ice rink, gondola) and Edgewood Golf Course. Camp Richardson/Valhalla Historic Resort is 5 miles away, Emerald Bay is 12 miles away.
This comfortable lodge is large enough for family reunions and multi-family vacations and includes:
• Hot tub comfortably fitting 5 - 6 adults
• Pet friendly (for small fee)
• New forced air heater - keeps whole house warm during winter ***Ask your other rental options - most Tahoe cabins have wall or space heaters ***
• Refurbished kitchen with granite counters, knotty pine cabinets, new range, dishwasher, microwave and fridge
• Beautiful knotty pine living room with leather couches, granite dining island, gas fireplace and large 37' flat panel TV with Direct TV
• The “Wooden Boat” Master bedroom with Cal King bed, Direct TV and a DVD/VCR
• Large bathroom with shower and tub
• The “Fishing Room” with a Queen and Full bed
• The “Ski Room” with a Queen 'cedar-log' bed and attached bathroom with shower
• The “Teen Room” with twin-below-double bunk beds, air hockey table, Direct TV/DVD/VCR and indoor basketball hoop
• The “Kids Room” with twin bunk beds and separate washer and dryer in closet
• Both Kids and Teen Rooms have attached doors which separate them from the rest of the house (i.e., kids play/rough-house in the back with basketball, air hockey, and Direct TV/movies, while parents relax in the front rooms undisturbed)
- New bathrooms with granite counters and luxurious towels sets
- WIFI access
- All new beds have tasteful comforters with additional blankets, high-thread count cotton sheets, and new pillows
- Pack-n-play crib, toys and books available for kids (leave your stuff at home)
- Close to Heavenly Bus Route and $10 RT bus to Kirkwood, covered parking for 2 cars and flat, snow plowed roads in and out of the Lodge (no hills)
- Very short drive (less than 10 mins) to Taylor Creek visitor center. In October, the visitor center hosts the Kokanee Salmon Festival - not to be missed!
The lodge, hot tub, Wifi, game room, cable programing in 3 rooms, fireplace and the community beaches - Regan Beach and El Dorado Beach
Общение с гостями
We do not live at the property, we interact with our guests via email and phone
Please treat our home as you would your own and have fun.