A lovely, beautiful, clean completely private one bedroom cottage located on the desirable Westside of Santa Cruz. It comfortably fits two-three people and is located on a quiet street. It has brand new kitchen, bed and living space with a private back yard.
The location is ideal that is driving or walking distance to the beach, downtown, boardwalk and the desirable westside wineries, restaurants and bakeries. We are also close to awesome mountain biking trails, the best surf, runny trails..
*Please read the details in it's entirety. Probably ALL of you questions will be answered here.
*We prefer the weekends to be 2 day rentals. If you are looking for one, you can send a request.
*Please include the extra person for anyone over 2 years old.
The cottage has a separate kitchen (brand new!), bathroom and one large spacious room (where both beds are located) with high ceilings and everything you need!
- Brand new comfortable queen bed
- Expandable couch that sleeps two
- Private bathroom with walk in shower, washer and dryer
- High speed internet connection
- Keurig coffee maker or french press, coffee, tea assortment
- Flat-screen plasma TV w/ basic cable and roku (for netflix etc)
- Full refrigerator, stove, toaster oven
- Hairdryer, shampoo and conditioner
- Complimentary neighborhood parking pass ($50 fee if not returned)
- Beach chairs on request
- Eco friendly products
- Couch and chairs for your comfort
**Note: again the kitchen and the bathroom are separate and the main living area is one, spacious room. If there are more than 2 people, you will all be sleeping in the same room.
The main yard is shared with our family and includes a swing set (that you are welcome to use). You do have a semi-private backyard, that we don't go in to. Please make yourselves at home.
Общение с гостями
The cottage is set up for you to come and go as you please. We interact with you as much (or as little) as you want . It's set up to be self sustainable.
The cottage is on the property of the main house. We are rarely around M-F but on the weekend, we are generally present during your stay. We are a family of four, so you will often see us roaming around our back yard playing, gardening or BBQing.
Другие важные подробности
* cable is available upon request, but needs to be watched on your own divide. We have comcast live TV, but at this time, it can't be on the main TV. We do have apple TV.
***The city of Santa Cruz requires that all Airbnb hosts collect an 11% Transient Occupancy Tax (same as hotels). Unfortunately, Santa Cruz CITY has NOT yet formed a relationship that allows air bnb to collect the tax at this time, therefore I ask my guests to please leave 11% of their room charge, either by cash or check (I will leave an envelope in cottage). I do understand that this is an inconvenience, for which I apologize. This is also why you have NOT the similar experience at other air bobs.
*This is the only extra fee, any other extra fees are charged by air bnb themselves.
-Please... no cologne, scented after-shave, scented oils.
- We live in a tranquil residential neighborhood. We ask that guests please be mindful of noise out of respect to neighbors.
-There is NO SMOKING or pets.
- Street parking only- We will provide you with a guest pass. Please return upon departure.
-It is your responsibility to wash ALL of your dishes, and put away. There is a fold out dish strainer for the dishes.
-Please strip the bed sheets and pillow cases (you do not need to do the duvet cover or mattress pads), and put in the dirty clothes hamper in the bathroom.
I am easy going and friendly. I love to play, cook, travel, hang with my family and spend time outdoors.
When I travel I have loved staying at other peoples "casitas" seeing and learning how others live. I think it's the best way to see what the town has to offer. There's nothing better than getting information from a local!
I live in the main house with my husband and 2 kids. We are very respectful of you and your space, and require the same from our guests. We are often outside playing and enjoying the day.
We look forward to meeting you!