* Lovely Attic in Alfama, 2 minutes walking from the station.
* 2 bedrooms (1 double & 1 single)
* Low ceiling in some areas.
* Located on the 3rd floor (no lift and steep stairs)
* Equipped to cook, with towels, books, board games, TV & Wi-Fi.
* Non-smoking building
Belonging to a building dated of late 19th century, this apartment is an attic on the 3rd floor (last floor, no lift) and has a roof window with view over Tagus River and the Ship Cruise dock.
It has 2 bedrooms, one double and one single, a living room, a kitchen, and a bathroom with a shower, displayed in an original and funny way, being an attic flat, restored and minded to give you a great stay.
Fully equipped with an oven, micro-wave, toaster and a fridge in the kitchen, as well as other necessary utilities to cook you meals, you also have bathroom towels, TV, DVD player, and some board games in the living room, with Wi-Fi access in the entire house.
You'll have access to all the apartment.
Общение с гостями
We live in the same building, so our guests can have us close around all the time.
Since you arrive in Lisbon, ‘till the time you depart, and as long as you want it, we are available to help you in anyway, make you company for some tea or a coffee, and even guide you through the city, during the entire stay.
Другие важные подробности
If you are travelling with babies please keep in mind that the apartment has narrow hallways and is not possible to have a baby stroller inside the apartment.
Номер лицензии или регистрационный номер
Подробнее об этом номере
Our house rules are quite simple: we hope you feel at home, and you act accordingly, minding that following your stay other guests will want to enjoy the house under the same conditions.
* Check-in period is from 4PM to 10PM. The arrival time must be agreed previously at least 48 hours before arrival.
* It is NOT possible to check-in after 10PM.
* The apartment is in a residential building, so it's expected of our guests to respect and mind good-neighboring rules. Make sure you keep the volume down after 10PM so it doesn't disturb the neighbors. Parties and overnight visitors are not allowed at the apartment.
* No pets allowed.
* It's not allowed to smoke inside the house or at the windows. A fine of € 150 will be charged if it is not respected, in addition to the extra cleaning costs for damages caused by smoke
* Guests are responsible for taking the garbage out and for leaving the apartment tidy on check out.
* One set of house keys is delivered to the guests, for which they are responsible during their stay. Any loss, damage or steal of the keys is in the entire responsibility of the guests.
* Make sure you close the windows and door before leaving the apartment and always turn off all the electric equipment after use it.
* Children above 24 month old are considered as guests.
* The guest that makes the booking is also fully responsible for the other guests that are supposed to accompany during the staying, and likewise for all third party to whom the access to the apartment is made possible by the guests.
* In case of delays at check-out will be charged an extra night.
* Every guest will be asked to fill a form with information for the Immigration and Borders Service (SEF).
* Municipal Fees Not Included: according to the regulations of the Municipality of Lisbon will be due one Overnight rate of 1 € per night / per guest over 13 years, up to 7 nights per person.
- Any violation of the house rules, or of any indications given by the owners of the establishment, will result in the booking's automatic cancellation, in the immediate expulsion from the apartment, loss of the security deposit and the payment of an indemnity for any damage done, as well as the payment of all the costs associated with either the expulsion and/or the repairing of the damage, without any right from the guests to ask for any reimbursement concerning any payments previously done.
У этого хозяина 315 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Hello everyone :)
We are Catarina & Daniel, a Portuguese couple living in sunny Lisbon. We were born in Lisbon, we've always lived in Lisbon, we even married in Lisbon, and of course we love our city! We're an easygoing, laid-back young couple, who loves to walk around the wonderful places in Lisbon, loves to search for great places to enjoy good food (Portuguese one specially), and loves to travel whenever it's possible. Trough our travelling - Europe, South America, South East Asia - and our couch surf background, we've grown a desire to be able to show Lisbon to everybody. That and we also like to meet new people from different places. So we just hope we're lucky enough to meet you sooner rather than later. :)