Have the entire two bedrooms apartment to yourself. Free parking on premise. Shops & supermarket in shopping center across the road. 15 mins on tram will take you to Melbourne city center! Wifi, coffee machine, breakfast, toiletries bath towels, Gym, heated pool and sauna and Netflix.
ABOUT THE APARTMENT
• The ensuite bedroom is furnished with a DOUBLE BED (max 2 adults).
• The balcony bedroom is furnished with TWO SINGLE BEDS (trundle style) (max 2 adults).
• A portable heater and an electric fan in both bedrooms.
• Equipped with security intercom and swipes to access the building.
• Free secured underground car park.
• Shampoo, body wash and towels provided. Also hair driers in both bathrooms.
• Fast wireless internet.
• Reverse cycle split system A/C and heating in the living room and kitchen area.
• Large 46" Samsung TV in the living room with HDMI cables to connect to your laptop + Netflix.
• Breakfast includes: Cereals, oats, tea and coffee. Please help yourself to our Italian Bialetti Espresso machine & ground coffee or capsules.
• You are more than welcomed to cook up a storm in the kitchen. Our brand new designer kitchen features stone bench-tops and breakfast bar with Miele stainless steel appliances & dishwasher. For convenience you can also eat out at the eclectic “Little Saigon” restaurant precinct of Victoria Street and/or the cafes on Bridge Road nearby.
• While staying here you will also have access to 16m indoor heated lap pool, gym & sauna.
• Washing machine and dryer (of course detergent supplied). Steam iron and ironing board.
• Touristy stuff: maps, brochures to Melbourne attractions, etc.
Общение с гостями
Will and Fi have called Australia home for the last 10+ years. We are absolutely in ❤ with Melbourne (and Richmond especially).
Both of us are working full-time in web industry. Although we wont be around during office hours, we are just a call or text away. (Our office is only 15 minutes from the apartment).
Also, we live just next door to the Airbnb apartment!
We speak English, Indonesian, Chinese and conversational Japanese. Both of us have keen interest in other cultures. We love nothing more than hearing interesting stories about where our guests hometown – as well as what brings them to "the worlds most liveable city".
Другие важные подробности
IMPORTANT – BEFORE YOU BOOK
Please provide a short introduction about yourself before booking. We would like to know our guests prior to accepting booking requests. Don't forget to check the house rules :)
Thanks for checking out our listing, enjoy your trip to Melbourne!
• No smoking inside the house.
• Strict no-shoes policy. Please remove your shoes upon entering our home. House slippers will be provided for guests' comfort.
• No party inside the apartment, including pool area. Also please note that the building's facilities are intended for resident's use only - We ask that you respect this and only staying guest make use of these facilities. Please do not let others in to use these facilities.
• Please conserve energy by turning off all lights, AC and heating when you are not home.
• On the day of your departure, please take the trash out, wash all the dishes and empty the fridge. Please place all bath towels in the laundry basket.
IMPORTANT: Some listings charges 'Cleaning Fee', we do not and hope to keep it this way. Please treat our home as you would like yours to be treated. Please feel like you are borrowing a friends’ apartment where you can make yourself relaxed but are aware of the responsibilities.
Please also take note of our check-in and out time:
→ Check in is usually after 1 pm
→ Check out by 11 am
Hello, this is Will and Fi from Melbourne! Australia is our adopted home for the last 10+ years. We are absolutely in ❤ with Melbourne (and Richmond especially!!!)
We are also passionate about:
- Good food, especially brunch
- Meeting new friends ☺
- Japanese culture
Both of us are working in web development world. We also run a small web development + design business outside our 9-5 jobs.
By day, Will is a web developer. He strives to perfect his Futsal skills and loves watching football matches. He is an avid supporter of Liverpool FC.
On the other side of the spectrum, there is Fi, who is ambivalent about soccer. A UI designer by day, she is intrigued by all things related to UX, digital and design. She pride herself as a designer who is happy to code.
Although both us will not be around during working hours, we are just a call or text away. We are also happy to recommend and hang out together at bars, cafes around the area after hours or on weekends.
Both of us speak English, 中文, Bahasa Indonesia and conversational 日本語. So please don't be shy to say hello/你好/halo/始めまして! (♡ˊ͈ ॢ꒳ ॢˋ͈)♪
Please make yourself at home and enjoy Melbourne! ٩( ᐛ )و
With from Melbourne,
Will + Fi