Об этом жилье
Surrounded by woods this authentic Vermont all-season chalet sits off a quiet road, 4 miles to Stratton Mountain (an 8 minute drive). Spectacular view of Stratton's ski slopes from the porch and summer swimming in the brook on the property. Dogs OK.
There is a propane BBQ grill in the front yard that you are welcome to use.
Gorgeous brook on property. Beautiful lake 10 minutes away with kayaking. Hammocks on the porch. Perfect summer getaway.
This charming all-season country chalet is nestled in the Green Mountains, four miles east of Stratton Mountain's Sunbowl. The chalet has spectacular views of the mountain and is surrounded by 5.5 wooded acres. Ball Mountain Brook and a swimming hole are located on the property.
House amenities include:
• Two-minute walk to swimming hole on property
• Two bedrooms on the second floor, a master bedroom on the first floor and two full baths (one on each floor)
• Fully furnished, sleeps 12 (5 full size beds in the bedrooms, 2 sofa bed futons in the living room)
• Gas heat, a wood burning stove, and a pellet stove
• TV/VCR/DVD, CD player and turntable (with lots of vinyl records)
• Super high-speed wireless broadband internet (just bring your own laptop)
• Lots of games, puzzles, videos and books for children, plus an assortment of board games for adults
• Full kitchen, front porch with Stratton Mountain view
Dogs are welcome!
The cleaning and sheet/towel fee is $100.
The whole house and surrounding 3 acre property.
Общение с гостями
I will not be present, but I am available by phone as needed. A caretaker is available on request.
Dogs are welcome. Unfortunately cats are not allowed (homeowner allergies - sorry). No smoking inside the chalet.
Если вы отмените бронирование за 24 часа до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем вам всю сумму бронирования. Если бронирование будет отменено позже чем за 24 часа, то мы удержим стоимость первой ночи.
У этого хозяина 344 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Hi, I'm Jason. I live in Brooklyn and run a social business called Toilets for People which works for charity organizations in the developing world where there is a lack of proper sanitation. We make, and teach people how to make, composting toilets using local materials. Renting out the cabin in Vermont on Airbnb helps subsidize my work overseas. I also enjoy riding my bike around the city.