BALI VIEW - A Balinese inspired retreat in a peaceful and private bushland setting with immediate lake and mountain views, and furnished in the traditional Indonesian style. 3 hours drive north of Sydney. Accommodates 4 persons/two x queen beds
This unique two bedroom house sits on an elevated lakeside property of 25 acres with a sunny north-easterly aspect and comprises two building pavilions with high raked ceilings and exposed beams connected by a covered breezeway and surrounded by covered verandahs and a large open deck area set amongst surrounding tree tops.
The main pavilion comprises an open plan living/lounge, dining and kitchen area (the kitchen with Caesar stone benchtops, 'state of the art' appliances and an indoor/outdoor servery bar), a bathroom and the smaller of the two bedrooms accommodated. The open plan living area opens onto a covered verandah area via concertina doors.
The second pavilion comprises the main bedroom with full height glazing showcasing the elevated north easterly outlook along with a luxuriously appointed ensuite bathroom with natural concrete stepping stones set amidst loose riverstone pebbles, a walk-in robe, deep freestanding bath, and indoor/outdoor shower recesses. The ensuite bathroom is featured in the 2008 Winter edition of COAST LIVING lifestyle magazine (Page 120/Photo 9).
Natural (rough hewn) cypress pine logs form the supporting posts to the covered verandah and breezeway areas of the building with stainless steel wire balustrading to maximize the pleasant north easterly outlook from the elevated verandah and deck areas of the house.
The house contains quality inclusions: Asko dishwasher, Ilve gas oven and stove, full-size Fisher and Paykel refrigerator, a 42 inch flat screen HD TV, radio/CD player and DVD player and a 6-seat dining table. Outdoor facilities include a four-burner gas BBQ with hood and side burner, an outdoor dining setting for 6 people, and two sun lounges with cushions. Books, magazines and board games are also provided.
The house sleeps 4 people and is most suitable as an intimate setting for one or two couples, or a small family (two adults and two children).
A holiday retreat with a difference which combines all modern conveniences within a luxurious, peaceful and private lakeside bushland setting.
***Please note that the property is not fenced and there is a small open pond located some 50 metres to the rear of the house which is required for bushfire fighting purposes.
For this reason we ask that guests ensure their children don't venture beyond the large cleared area of the land which surrounds the house unattended.
Also, the property next door to the left of the house is a wildlife sanctuary caring for injured wildlife (mainly wallabies). If you do own a dog or cat, please ensure that your pet is not permitted to roam unrestrained around the property.
If you intend to stay at Bali View with your pet, it is important that you advise us at the time of your accommodation enquiry. Please indicate the age, number and breed of your pet/s in the 'comments' section of your enquiry. We thank you in advance for your co-operation.
Guests of Bali View enjoy full and private access to the whole of the house and its amenities.
Общение с гостями
We are happy to provide our guests with advice and recommendations about the local area and its attractions, both prior to and during their stay.
We are also available on the mobile no. provided as a first contact in the event of an emergency during a guest's stay. Our locally based property managers are close at hand and can be called upon to assist when required.
Другие важные подробности
Please note that linen (bed sheets, towels, bath mats and dishcloths) are not supplied. Doonas, blankets and pillows are provided. A linen package can be supplied to the house at additional cost if arranged in advance.
Terms and Conditions of Letting:
1. The premises are let for holiday accommodation purposes only. All bookings are made for the dates as shown on the response email/letter/receipt and are taken in good faith; however, bookings may be subject to change prior to the commencement of the booking. The property owners reserve the right to cancel any booking should anything arise, which in the property owner’s opinion renders the booking impractical. The property owners will attempt to notify you as soon as possible and to use their reasonable endeavours to arrange alternative dates suitable to you, failing which all deposit monies paid will be refunded, but no other claim, right, action or demand shall exist in or be made by either party.
2. The premises should be available after 2.00pm on the day of your arrival and are to be vacated by 10.00am on the day of your departure, unless prior arrangements have been made and a late checkout fee paid (if applicable).
3. In accordance with health authority regulations, dogs and pets are not allowed under any circumstances, unless approved by the property owner in writing prior to occupation of the premises.
4. All premises are fully equipped with the exception of linen which is not provided unless specified in writing (e.g. sheets, pillow cases, towels, bath mats, tea towels, tablecloths etc). Linen is available for hire if arranged in advance. A small complimentary supply only of kitchen/ bathroom equipment (detergent/soap etc) is provided.
5. The maximum number of persons (including children) permitted to occupy the premises will be nominated by us when you make your booking. Overcrowding and extra guests are not allowed.
6. Payments can be made by internet or bank transfer.
7. No guests under the age of 21 are permitted to occupy the premises unless accompanied by an adult.
8. Sorry, schoolies bookings cannot be accepted as we do not have the policies, procedures & resources to accommodate these bookings.
9. A minimum security deposit of $500 (or other amount as specified by the property owners from time to time) is required with each booking. If a guest, or any person present in the premises with a guest’s permission breaches any of these Terms and Conditions of Letting, the property owners are authorized, without giving you prior notice, to claim the full amount of the security deposit and you will have no claim against us in respect of us doing so. Where the value of the loss or damage caused by the breach of these Terms and Conditions of Letting exceeds the value of the security deposit, the property owners, in addition to any other rights the property owners may have at law or in equity, have the right to recover from the guest any costs incurred as a result of the breach. An administration fee of $22 will be charged if a bond claim is required to be processed. If the total amount claimed for damages exceeds $150, an administration fee of $44 will apply. (Please advise any friends who may be accompanying you).
10. Keys are to be collected on arrival from, and returned on departure to, the security box provided at the premises.
11. If on arrival by a guest the premises are unclean, or it comes to the attention of the guest that the premises have been damaged, the guest must promptly notify the property owners and allow the property owners, or its agents, contractors or employees access to the premises for the purposes of inspection and if necessary cleaning or repairing of damage.
12. The property owners are not responsible for, and guests hereby release them from any liability in respect of, any injury, debt, damage, loss, cost, delay, expense or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by events beyond the property owner’s control.
13. No responsibility is taken for guests’ personal property left in, on or near the premises. Doors and windows at the premises should be secured at ALL times. It is recommended that guests take out personal property insurance. Postage costs will be payable if the collection/return of items left by guests is required.(URL HIDDEN)
14. All accommodation is for residential purposes only. Functions, parties and extra guests are strictly not allowed and PENALTIES APPLY. Any type of function, party or get-together will incur a MINIMUM non-negotiable function fee of $500 and immediate eviction will occur without refund for any unused stay. In addition, the property owners will be entitled to claim the security deposit where any cleaning is required or damage results to the premises.
15. Occupation of premises which causes nuisance or annoyance to neighbouring or adjoining occupiers will be terminated by the property owners or its agents immediately and the full security deposit forfeited and any costs incurred following misuse of the premises will be payable by the guest.
16. Premises are furnished to the individual property owner’s taste and style, and the property owners take no responsibility for any unmet expectations of guests, or any changes made by the property owners to the décor, furnishings and equipment in the premises.
17. Any repairs, maintenance or service reported and requested by guests to be effected to the premises or any equipment provided at the premises, and/or deemed necessary by the property owners, will be effected as soon as practicable, however no recompense will be negotiated due to the failure of any services, equipment or other contents provided at the premises. Guests are required to allow repair and/or service personnel to enter the premises during reasonable hours by arrangement (and at any time in an emergency) for the purpose of conducting any repairs, maintenance or service. Guests requesting a service call which is subsequently found not to be required will be charged the applicable service call-out fee.
18. In the event of the premises being offered for sale, you may be required to allow prospective purchasers to view the premises at reasonable times by appointment.
19. The guest will be responsible for damage to the property or premises or loss of or damage to any items at the property, including, but without limiting the generality of the foregoing, floors and floor coverings, furniture and fittings, kitchen utensils, crockery, glassware, cutlery and the guest will pay to the property owners, the full cost of replacement or repair of any such items damaged or lost. All damage, breakages and losses are to be reported to the property owners immediately. All furniture and equipment must be left in the premises as originally found.
20. Guests will be responsible for costs incurred for re-tuning TV/VCRs which have been de-tuned by guests or by the attachment of electronic devices, play stations etc.
21. Guests are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Duplicate keys are not always available. Guests requiring a replacement key from the property owners or their representative after office hours (9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Sunday) will be charged a minimum service fee of $55.
22. If guests do not leave the premises neat and tidy, the property owners reserve the right to charge the guest an additional cleaning fee of $100. Any spillages, fridge and kitchen benches must be wiped, floors swept, dishes washed, dried and put away clean, BBQ cleaned (if messy), and all garbage must be wrapped/bagged and placed in the garbage bin provided.
23. The property must be vacated on time (penalty fees apply for late check-out without arrangement) and secured with windows & doors locked. All keys must be returned to the security box provided upon vacation of the premises. The guest acknowledges and agrees the property owners, or any of its agents, employees or contractors, is not required to undertake an inspection of the property in the presence of the guest on vacation of the property.
24. The garbage/recycle bins will be collected Monday night in Pacific Palms (which includes Tarbuck Bay). Occupying guests must put the bin on the kerbside with handle facing the property. Excess garbage, bottles and boxes will not be collected by the local Council and must be removed and disposed of by guests or arrangements made with the property owners and a fee of $33 (for maximum 3 boxes) paid.
25. In the event of any renovation/building work being carried out near the holiday premises, such work is beyond the control of the property owners and we cannot accept responsibility for any disturbance, noise or inconvenience guests may suffer as a result. No discount will be negotiated in these circumstances.
26. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the house. Smoking outdoors is permitted. Cigarette butts are to be extinguished in a suitable receptacle and disposed of in a responsible manner, bearing in mind that the property and its surrounds is susceptible to ignition by fire and is also located in a bushfire prone area.
27. Any printed, written or verbal description of the premises or position by the property owners is made in good faith and to the best of their knowledge, however no responsibility for misdescription, errors or omissions will be accepted. All courtesy will be given on genuine dissatisfaction. Any information or terms and conditions contained in holiday brochures or related websites are subject to alteration without notice, and to the extent of any inconsistency, these terms and conditions prevail.
In the above Terms and Conditions of Letting, the terms ‘we’ and ‘us’ refer to the property owners.
We hope you have an enjoyable stay!
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF YOUR HOLIDAY LETTING CONTRACT CAREFULLY AS ANY DEPARTURE FROM THESE COULD PERMIT THE OWNER OR ITS AGENTS TO REFUSE THE KEY, AMEND THE RENT OR IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE THE OCCUPANCY.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.